Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My life only gets worse

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
I was just trying to complete my assignments and now my fucking parents are coming home and fighting. They have attacked each other while driving and almost crashed. I can’t even have any peace at home.

This shit is on top of all the other shit that makes me want to rope.

I try and think about improving my future and being hopeful but my life has only been getting worse. I really think I will rope soon. I can’t take this suffering anymore.

bro me too. please dont do it. we can find new copes. i want to rope too. everyday every minute. so pls dont kys brocel.

bro me too. please dont do it. we can find new copes. i want to rope too. everyday every minute. so pls dont kys brocel.
There’s no hope I’m gonna do it soon. I need to figure out what will be the best way

It’s truely fucking over.

I’m sorry you’re going through this saar, I want you to be happy. Don’t rope brocel.

I was just trying to complete my assignments and now my fucking parents are coming home and fighting. They have attacked each other while driving and almost crashed. I can’t even have any peace at home.

This shit is on top of all the other shit that makes me want to rope.

I try and think about improving my future and being hopeful but my life has only been getting worse. I really think I will rope soon. I can’t take this suffering anymore.
Why do you care about your parents relationship? Normie cuck trait tbh

Why do you care about your parents relationship? Normie cuck trait tbh
I am living with them bro, if it all goes to shit then I’ll be fucked. I can’t support myself right now.

I am living with them bro, if it all goes to shit then I’ll be fucked. I can’t support myself right now.
My parents divorced in 2013 and I didn’t care at all

It’s just life.

Tesla, Inc. (TSLA)​

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD

147.05 :feelsahh:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/pxAhlnly_4s?si=gOhll6gfaYSjZcT4

Mark Zuckerberg is now richer than Elon Musk.

Was on top,
now going down. Meta Fakebook jJew boi takes the torch.

IMG 4552
IMG 4556
IMG 4557

Last edited: