Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At first I was like "Just Be Asian" as a joke but bro...

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I don't think it's a joke anymore. Asian parents are usually well-off. Asians have more time to game therefore esportmaxx. Asians can kpoopmaxx. Lowkey asians are better off than most of us

Handsome and rich Asians can do all that, ricecels are in deep shit.

Goldpill has destroyed me

asians are inherently better at drawing and math, things westoids normally suck ass and have to get a minimum of IQ and years of hard work in order to barely match them

What's with these copes? It will always be the same. Asians are uglier than every other race of men

Asian parents are usually well-off.
What are you even talking about?, the large majority of China is literally a slave class that makes slave wages by functioning as part of the manufacturing unit of the planet.

There's a reason why most of everything is made in china. China's entire business model is wage slavery :feelskek:. They pumped up their population numbers so that they could churn out products and collect money from foreign companies.

You are talking about the select few asians in maybe developed Western nations. Most asians in China and even in other asian countries are living shit lives.

In Japan there is a term for extreme wage slavery that leads to death, it's called "Karoshi", and it literally means "[UWSL]death by overwork" :feelskek:.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It is actually a common occurrence for men to work so hard in Japan that they die of exhaustion, no joke, go look it up.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Asians have it the worst on the entire fucking planet. Their cultures always revolve around hard work and menial living. There was atleast a tradeoff of getting a traditional virgin wife, but these days men don't even get that and they are expected to work themselves to the bone to contribute to society.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It's exactly this shit that has led to the hikikomori (neet) culture in Japan, and you men just focusing on escapism (manga, anime, hentai, virtual girls, etc).[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Just be asian is a joke.[/UWSL]

What are you even talking about?, the large majority of China is literally a slave class that makes slave wages by functioning as part of the manufacturing unit of the planet.

There's a reason why most of everything is made in china. China's entire business model is wage slavery :feelskek:. They pumped up their population numbers so that they could churn out products and collect money from foreign companies.

You are talking about the select few asians in maybe developed Western nations. Most asians in China and even in other asian countries are living shit lives.

In Japan there is a term for extreme wage slavery that leads to death, it's called "Karoshi", and it literally means "[UWSL]death by overwork" :feelskek:.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It is actually a common occurrence for men to work so hard in Japan that they die of exhaustion, no joke, go look it up.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Asians have it the worst on the entire fucking planet. Their cultures always revolve around hard work and menial living. There was atleast a tradeoff of getting a traditional virgin wife, but these days men don't even get that and they are expected to work themselves to the bone to contribute to society.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It's exactly this shit that has led to the hikikomori (neet) culture in Japan, and you men just focusing on escapism (manga, anime, hentai, virtual girls, etc).[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Just be asian is a joke.[/UWSL]
You're right, I was thinking of South Korea when I wrote that.