Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at incels who think height somehow matters more than face

3/10cel

3/10cel

★★★★
MV5BMTA5NjEwODI2NDBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDM0NTc3NjM@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

He's 5"8? LOL fucking incel subhuman it's sooooooo over for him, no woman would ever willingly date him.

Michael_Berryman_2007.png

He's 6"2? Fuark slayer I bet he gets all the bitches.

Yes, I'm cherrypicking really hard but this is legit how some of you fuckers on here sound sometimes.

they both mog me anyways

Face and height are equal at most circumstances, bitches these days a thirsty for tall niggas, as long as there face is not repulsive and have good frame obviously

I do not believe you that the 2nd guy "mogs" you, as in he's much more attractive than you.
i mean facewise for the first, heightwise for second

Effron looks so fucking forced. Hollywood tyring hard to make the jew boy look white

It's mostly just the bitter manlets that are unable to see outside of their perspective. They think that just because being short makes them incel it means height is the most important thing, to the point where all tall guys are slaying. Grass is greener syndrome.

Face and height are equal at most circumstances, bitches these days a thirsty for tall niggas, as long as there face is not repulsive and have good frame obviously

Yes, I agree with that, but some people literally think that height is a substitute for everything.

Also you're a 6"4 godly frame gymcel with a Tyrone face so don't you even dare make comments, you have no reason to be posting here anyway, if I was you I'd lose my virginity and get a GL girlfriend in roughly two minutes.

Both of them matters given that they are masculine/attractive features, still 180 cm height is a requirement nowadays.

Also using these pictures are unnecessary cherry pick, one is a old bald man while other is a young model.

Yes, I agree with that, but some people literally think that height is a substitute for everything.

Also you're a 6"4 godly frame gymcel with a Tyrone face so don't you even dare make comments, you have no reason to be posting here anyway, if I was you I'd lose my virginity and get a GL girlfriend in roughly two minutes.

This is my home buddy, I realized it's over for me, my life situation is fucked and so is my head,

Effron looks so fucking forced. Hollywood tyring hard to make the jew boy look white

Who literally gives a single fuck if he's Jewish. He's GL and that's all that matters.

It's mostly just the bitter manlets that are unable to see outside of their perspective. They think that just because being short makes them incel it means height is the most important thing, to the point where all tall guys are slaying. Grass is greener syndrome.

They seriously think that 2-3 inches of height will make them less invisible to women. Just absolutely fucking lol.

face is more important if your height is at above the standard. for example if both men are above 5'8 in the USA then face is more important. if its a guy with zac efrons face but a 5'5 body then the guy above 5'8 could be normie and mog him.

yeah but if you are tall even achieving normie status will allow you to slay while being a manlet will require a whole lot more compensation to achieve slaying level. And some woman will still despise you and ridicule you for being short even tho you have no say in your height while being tall you get respect.

yeah but if you are tall even achieving normie status will allow you to slay while being a manlet will require a whole lot more compensation to achieve slaying level. And some woman will still despise you and ridicule you for being short even tho you have no say in your height while being tall you get respect.

Yeah, that's unfortunately true.

I think It's because women like to state this height preference, but thats because it can be hard to judge height in pics (ez to avoid or oscure/hide). You don't need to state your preference for face when you can easily see it and filter accordingly.

Speaking mostly in regards to online.

Holy shit, just stop dude. Average looking guys are not slaying no matter how tall they are unless they have a lot of money or status. They can get into LTRs easier than their short counter parts, but slaying is a different story. Slaying is reserved for guys with good looking faces.

Last edited:
6'6+ can run height game.

I'm 6'6 and I'm a fucking 24 y.o virgin. Face > Height

The height meme has been taken too far.

The fact that women have a preference for taller men has somehow been mutated into "Women care about height above all else and will even date an ugly autistic guy if he's tall"

muhheightcels are megacopers

MV5BMTA5NjEwODI2NDBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDM0NTc3NjM@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

He's 5"8? LOL fucking incel subhuman it's sooooooo over for him, no woman would ever willingly date him.

Michael_Berryman_2007.png

He's 6"2? Fuark slayer I bet he gets all the bitches.

Yes, I'm cherrypicking really hard but this is legit how some of you fuckers on here sound sometimes.

I see the example I used inspired you to create a post

Holy shit, just stop dude. Average looking guys are not slaying no matter how tall they are unless they have a lot of money or status. They can get into LTRs easier than their short counter parts, but slaying is a different story. Slaying is reserved for guys with good looking faces.
stop coping, if you are tall and not completely deformed you will pull bitches. In terms of how much a tall guy has to do in looksmaxxing to start slaying is a lot less than a short manlet. A manlet is hated by most woman so they have to compensate with money and perfect face and figure. A tall guy just has to get average looks, just with that he will get females attention unlike short guys. Think about it both short and tall woman want tall guys but only short girls will settle for short guys. Rarely tall woman go for short guys. So in essence short guys are screwed.