Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At least 146 killed during Halloween-festival in South-Korea

@mistersinister dewed it

satanic jewish sacrifice

Why people can't just wait?

Lol apparently they were so packed together they died from cardiac arrest.

I've seen videos of this; almost absurd seeing 10 or so paramedics all doing CPR at the same time... :feelsjuice:

But either way; I would never be present or invited to any of these parties or celebrations on holidays and special occasions, so I can't say I can relate much with whatever went on here. :feelshehe:

Perhaps it's lifefuel for isolated, rotting SK NEETcels; those who experienced what they never could also dealt with some negative results. :feelswhere:

Panic is a hell of an emotion. Can’t think straight in such a situation
Stupid retards. Just have to get their hits of dopamine. All deserved

I've seen videos of this; almost absurd seeing 10 or so paramedics all doing CPR at the same time... :feelsjuice:

But either way; I would never be present or invited to any of these parties or celebrations on holidays and special occasions, so I can't say I can relate much with whatever went on here. :feelshehe:

Perhaps it's lifefuel for isolated, rotting SK NEETcels; those who experienced what they never could also dealt with some negative results. :feelswhere:
Sometimes being lonely has its benefits. If you avoid such festivals, you won’t die there, which is not even rare anymore, due to mass-panicking which is caused by overpopulation in my opinion (look at Travis Scott concert, it’s always the same reason, too many people are too close together) and also because of terrorism

Why can’t people just stay at home for one night LMAO

Really weird situation, what could cause mass of people getting heart attacks at the same place. It could be some bioweapon that was "accidentally" tested there.

That’s why North Korea doesen’t allow their banks in their land, which would mean being under their control
South Korea is a really annoying Globohomo country. They fight against their brother country North Korea the hardest, only to please the Elite. And they make ricecels study and work themselves to death.

These normfags got crushed to death. Imagine suffocating while bodies pile on top of you and you're completely helpless and cant move. Would never happen to an incel.

These normfags got crushed to death. Imagine suffocating while bodies pile on top of you and you're completely helpless and cant move. Would never happen to an incel.
May be a cope but Sometimes being lonely has its benefits. If you avoid such festivals, you won’t die there, which is not even rare anymore, due to mass-panicking which is caused by overpopulation in my opinion (look at Travis Scott concert, it’s always the same reason, too many people are too close together) and also because of terrorism

Why can’t people just stay at home for one night LMAO

1024x576a.jpg

Of all the Americanisms to adpot, mfers chose this degenerate holiday. This would have never happened in North Korea ;)

This type of overcrowded festivals are dangerous tbh. 10 years ago in Spain something similar happened (you can google Madrid Arena tragedy), only 5 people died but still it was a very controversial thing, the trial went for years and even some politicians from Madrid city hall resigned.

this is what satanic worship gets you, satan are laughing trhwie ass off

Something like this happened in one of my local towns a few years ago at a St Patricks day teenage party.

Anyways /care there are more serious tragedies in the world.