Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At the store today in the snow

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

ITs worst nightmare
★★★★★
I saw only tall trucels and stacy cashiers, What kinda dream market is this?

What did i buy may you ask? Well its pretty based, A 6 pack weissbier, A chocho, 800g of meat for taco and taco ingredients

What did i buy may you ask? Well its pretty based, A 6 pack weissbier, A chocho, 800g of meat for taco and taco ingredients
Sigma argenby

Based. Bloatmaxxing?

When I make tacos I like to chop up an onion and put canned peas in with it, I'll also chop up a potato and microwave just to soften it up a lil bit, I then make the meat mixed with onions, peas, and potatoes until its nice and brown... Then you add taco seasoning and water and let it simmer, I then remove from the heat and cover it... I'll then simmer it again 20-40 minutes later after its cooled down so you get that "day after" flavor profile.
HOW LONG DID THIS TAKE TO MAKE? I NEED A RECIPE BRO, I DO HOWEWER HAVE NORMAL TACO EXPERTISE BUT THIS ONE SEEMS MORE ADVANCED AND ID LIKE TO TRY!

1. Chop one onion into small pieces.
  2. Drain a can of peas and set aside.
  3. Peel one potato and chop it into small pieces.
  4. Place the chopped potato in a bowl and microwave for about 2 minutes to soften it up.
  5. In a large skillet, cook the ground meat until it's browned.
  6. Add the chopped onion, canned peas, and softened potato to the pan and mix well with the meat.
  7. Add taco seasoning to the mixture according to the package instructions.
  8. Lightly pour water into the pan and stir until everything is evenly coated.
  9. Let the mixture simmer over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  10. Remove the pan from the heat and cover it with a lid.
  11. Let the mixture cool down for 20-40 minutes.
  12. Place the pan back on the heat and simmer it for another 20-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  13. Serve the taco meat with your favorite toppings and enjoy! (I like refried beans and diced tomatoes, both from cans)
Based im gonna follow your acc!