Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Its not over for ricels, I went to sweden and look what i found!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
I went on a trip to sweden, I wanted to get some cheaper groceries and low and behold, Ricecels everywhere with hot nordic STACY!

I kept seeing hot nordic stacies with ricecels, Saw this tall lanky ogrecel holding hands with a hot swedish nordic stacy, I walked a bit more around the huge shopping mall, Saw a ricecel again with a hot nordic stacy. Another time when i look again, A fat ricecel with a hot stacy, They are holding hands and she smiles at him, Its not over for ricecels, You should go to sweden, I keep seing ricels with hot women there, You can get nordic gigastacy, Its everywhere i go in sweden, Now i wish i was a ricecel so i could get a hot nordic stacy too.

Ricels cant loose, It began for ricels that are in sweden.
Multiple stores, Stacy with ricecel, Man what the fuck?

Who is the Chinese Eggman? - CGTN
Flag of Sweden

Not everyone can geomaxx unfortunately, geomaxxing is only reserved for richcels:feelsbadman:

Just Don't Be Curry
@screwthefbi @Grim_Reaper

Could this be the effect of kpop or are they just betabuxxers? :feelshehe:

Ricecels slay in Northern Europe and Slavic countries huge lifefuel will geomax after several years

2 returns on the same day

tales from stockholm

MOstly betabuxx cucks

Just Don't Be Curry
@screwthefbi @Grim_Reaper
very true, curries are uniquely repulsive
>Green undertones
>framelet
>manlet
>skinnyfat
>low t
>zero bone mass (pug tier skulls)
>sparse facial hair
>shrill voice (worse w/ accent)
>either acts black/latino with little self awareness or eerily quiet
>protruding eyes with recessed undereyes
>Signature BO
>Retarded name like "visajeet" :feelshaha:

Any curry you meet will invariably have at least three of these defining characteristics. They'll believe their little bollywood fantasies and foam at their mouths after seeing any lighter skinned ethnicity, "saar look we managed to betabuxx thirty year old saar". Any white foid in a major metropolitan city has at least one or two stories about homo pajeeticus.

I myself experience 'jeet cringe every other day in my AP government class, there's this absolute klinefelters (but short) tier vindaloo eating peanut skulled truecel that is jeet type 1 (little self awareness and thinks he is black) he always blurts retarded answers when no one wants him to and overdresses as if he's some chad with a major following, he is even unaware of those that make fun of him (the entire school at this point) and has the gait of a pregnant penguin, you think after spending hundreds of periods with this goblin they'll (the women in the class) ever think in the near future "maybe I should give this indian guy a chance"? Kek. I have never seen another ethnicity behave this way, NEVER.

Being born even a south east asian is a trillion times better however short they may be, you never see the horrors that come out India in Indonesia for example (even though it's also one of the most populous countries).

Indians are also the butt of most insults amongst other ethnics now, whites may not think of them but hispanics, arabs, and some asians absolutely can and do make fun of them constantly. This might be lookist but ugly curries are hard to look at compared to most white or even blackcels I see, it's almost like mother nature itself is warning not to associate with such a diseased and filth-ridden parasitic race. When France was getting swarmed with nafris and bantus the symbolic book of the French anti-immigration movement (Les Camp Des Saints) was about curries swarming europe and causing a cataclysmic destruction of the untainted beauty that is Europe.

That's not even half of it though, beyond looks they're stalkers, pedos, cucks, pawns but that's for another thread, I'll have to make one dedicated to the antics of H. homo pajeeticus, what a fascinating sub-species.
@wereq

Last edited:
Could they have been finngols? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

very true, curries are uniquely repulsive
>Green undertones
>framelet
>manlet
>skinnyfat
>low t
>zero bone mass (pug tier skulls)
>sparse facial hair
>shrill voice (worse w/ accent)
>either acts black/latino with little self awareness or eerily quiet
>protruding eyes with recessed undereyes
>Signature BO
>Retarded name like "visajeet" :feelshaha:
:feelskek::feelskek:
I myself experience 'jeet cringe every other day in my AP government class, there's this absolute klinefelters (but short) tier vindaloo eating peanut skulled truecel that is jeet type 1 (little self awareness and thinks he is black) he always blurts retarded answers when no one wants him to and overdresses as if he's some chad with a major following, he is even unaware of those that make fun of him (the entire school at this point) and has the gait of a pregnant penguin, you think after spending hundreds of periods with this goblin they'll (the women in the class) ever think in the near future "maybe I should give this indian guy a chance"? Kek. I have never seen another ethnicity behave this way, NEVER.
I've seen these wannabe-black class clown curries as well. Though they're better than mainland FOBs, "Westernized" 'jeets are still mega-cringey and delusional. They stand as shining proof that "socialization" can't help you outrun your genetics.
Being born even a south east asian is a trillion times better however short they may be, you never see the horrors that come out India in Indonesia for example (even though it's also one of the most populous countries).
Indeed, Indonesia and Malaysia are way better places to live than any subcon dump. So much Tom & Jerry-tier shit happens in curryland that doesn't seem to occur in similar frequency anywhere else.
ndians are also the butt of most insults amongst other ethnics now, whites may not think of them but hispanics, arabs, and some asians absolutely can and do make fun of them constantly.
Everyone including whites makes fun of them, since it's normalized to do so. It used to just be due to 'jeets' accents, appearances, and low social standing, but now tiktok has made videos of revolting street "food" preparation and superpoo-ers bathing in cow shit viral among Western zoomers :feelskek::feelsrope:Curry hate is snowballing and we've still yet to reach the peak of it.
This might be lookist but ugly curries are hard to look at compared to most white or even blackcels I see, it's almost like mother nature itself is warning not to associate with such a diseased and filth-ridden parasitic race. When France was getting swarmed with nafris and bantus the symbolic book of the French anti-immigration movement (Les Camp Des Saints) was about curries swarming europe and causing a cataclysmic destruction of the untainted beauty that is Europe.
Whites and blacks generally skew more attractive than south asians by a large margin. The average white incel is LTN, the average black incel is like a 3/10; for curries, the average of the general population is like 2/10.
That's not even half of it though, beyond looks they're stalkers, pedos, cucks, pawns but that's for another thread, I'll have to make one dedicated to the antics of H. homo pajeeticus, what a fascinating sub-species.
Looking forward to it :feelshaha::feelsokman:

i dont believe you. I went there in 2015. It was over for me then, as its over for me now. I dont think the times have changed that much

i dont believe you. I went there in 2015. It was over for me then, as its over for me now. I dont think the times have changed that much
You were not there that fateful day when ricecels blackpilled me, Time may have changed.

they rich rices?

Only the NEAs tho, good luck JBRmaxxing as a 5'4 shit-skinned SEAmonkey

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back