Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At the very least, I cannot tolerate studying, but I can tolerate working

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Studying is much harder than work tbh, maybe I'll drop out of masters and get a real job instead. Studying has cost me mental sanity and actual issues

Studying gets you more money later, the higher your education the less you have to work later as well. In fact you will have both more money and more time for self-actualisation. Unless you do something stupid like move to 台北 where even people with a Master's degree can only sleep in one bedroom apartments with no kitchen. :feelswhat:

Studying gets you more money later, the higher your education the less you have to work later as well. In fact you will have both more money and more time for self-actualisation. Unless you do something stupid like move to 台北 where even people with a Master's degree can only sleep in one bedroom apartments with no kitchen. :feelswhat:
wtf

I'd keep studying if i were you.
The extra money you'll earn will allow you to have more hobbies. Suffer now, enjoy later. Otherwise suffer much longer due to a lack of money.

True.

You're PCBcel after taking 936392281028th drop for NEET prepping and spending 5 years in mediocre government medical college:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:and then taking 9362836392th drop for NEET PG and then spending 3 years in PG and then taking 83930330272726180340th drop for NEET SS and then spending 8394037262272903 years in training is terasuifuel :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Studying is hard work. Working is easy. If everyone took the easy way, we'd still be living in caves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back