Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting At this point I won't be happy with a normal gf

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
If she ain't at least half as degenerate as me, I'll always be feeling like I'm missing out on the fun that other guys are having.

If she doesn't want to fuck in a church's backyard it's over

I just want happiness

I just want happiness
Well everyone's happiness is different. For me happiness is a degenerate sex life with an asian looksmatch

meh, i just need gf and/or sex. will definitely improve my life and also i can guarantee ill have a less shitty bleak crappy mindset towards life. Im sure i will still be a little bit depressed because of other situations/ issues in life but i could live with that.

If she ain't at least half as degenerate as me, I'll always be feeling like I'm missing out on the fun that other guys are having.
Yuck. Degeneracy is real.

Yeah, I'm sure getting a slut who's been recklessly defiled by two dozen other men will turn out well.

They will only be degenerate to a chad, they would things with a chad that they won't do with Anybody else sadly. Chad sparks the shaytaan in them,

They will only be degenerate to a chad, they would things with a chad that they won't do with Anybody else sadly. Chad sparks the shaytaan in them,
Ikr, incels can't win... It's mathematically impossible.

all women are degenerate

Same. If she's not into feet, salad tossing and bondage, I'd have a hard time getting off.

Ah... i take it youre into necro and horses then
Zoophilia is probobly the only thing im disgusted by. Necro... i'd try it once, but that's it, too boring tbh.

degenerate how? Like you want to watch her fuck other guys or something?

if she aint eating farts out of my ass and letting me fuck shit of her chest than I won't be satisfied

OP this is a petty as thread, focus on getting a fucking girlfriend first.

degenerate how? Like you want to watch her fuck other guys or something?
I'm not a cuck lol, i've said it before... if i catch my wife/gf cheating i'll SSR them both.

OP this is a petty as thread, focus on getting a fucking girlfriend first.
I'll never be able to get one, so i may aswell focus my time on theorycrafting which is fun lol

The most exciting women are the crazies.

Bonus points if she's bi-polar

The most exciting women are the crazies.

Bonus points if she's bi-polar
latest

I don't want a gf I want a harem of sluts