Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what I find more brutal than missing out on teen love

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
Personally I find missing out on a teenage social life and having fun times with friends more brutal. all normies have massive friend groups as teenagers and go to parties and have a normal teenage life while most of us here spent our teens in our bedrooms rotting on forums or playing video games. I'm 18 so I only have 2 more years left of being a teenager and have given up at this point.

Normies tend to not care about being virgin or missing out on teen love since they've had a very good social life as children.

I missed out on having fun with "friends" too. I isolated myself because they were all bullying me.

I think maintaining a friendship is little less harder than maintaining a relationship, all my "friends" were just classmates I got along, they left instantly after I left high school

Teen sex and teen love are closely related to teen social life too

:blackpill::blackpill:
You will be popular and the talk of your class if you had gf in school

Personally I find missing out on a teenage social life and having fun times with friends more brutal. all normies have massive friend groups as teenagers and go to parties and have a normal teenage life while most of us here spent our teens in our bedrooms rotting on forums or playing video games. I'm 18 so I only have 2 more years left of being a teenager and have given up at this point.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

only if you had good social life, that's it.
I don't know, in Indian schools a guy having a gf is instantly the popular guy who is talked about all the time, gossiping, making theories about their relationship etcetera

Normies tend to not care about being virgin or missing out on teen love since they've had a very good social life as children.

I missed out on having fun with "friends" too. I isolated myself because they were all bullying me.
I hate bullying
I think maintaining a friendship is little less harder than maintaining a relationship, all my "friends" were just classmates I got along, they left instantly after I left high school
the last time I had friends was in middle school and I doubt they remember me or really care
this is true

Brutal. I will never be a teen who has a social circle, who goes partying, who gets acknowledged as human being, who gets to experience teen love

Same here, I was bullied, it kind of stopped as I got older but it was a snowball effect that left me being the lowest on the social totem pole, I knew the game was rigged for me there so I dropped out at 16. By 16 parties started happening increasingly and more guys were getting relationships so I knew it was over for me and I was just going to be humiliated and sexless.

Looking back, I do regret not trying to perhaps move schools as a sort of reset to my social status, but at the time I was so sad and angry due to school I did not consider this at all, oh well, my parents should have helped me more.

i never had a normal childhood and i knew i could never have one , i didnt even want to do degenerate stuff