Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory At this point, I’m pretty sure people can innately sense whether you’re interacting with other girls or not.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
that’s the only explanation because every thing else makes 0 sense. How is it that I’m one of the few guys in my college who is never around a girl? And the guys who have always been , keep on getting more different girls to hang out with?

For example, there’s this girl in my college class, real friendly type, talks with literally everybody. Sat beside me today while we were taking a test, and she literally turned into a robot. Didn’t try talking to me at all. She is friends with an ogre, who is probably the only person on campus I mog facially, but she STILL didn’t try socializing with me.

then there’s the girls that I actually DO know personally, but they won’t say hi unless I initiate. I’m pretty sure every girl can smell the lack of pussy on me, so they treat me less and less like a human.

While the other guys (who aren’t even incredibly attractive, but are friends with some girls) keep getting girls who say hi to them first, girls approach them for friendship, girls ask them to do stuff etc.

Im starting to think that social proof/Preselection thing is extremely prevalent in college. My male peers don’t even respect me the way they used to, because they’ve somehow noticed I have ZERO girls in my life, even though I always lie to them about having a gf.

Social status might be just as important as looks. I wouldn’t have said this a few weeks ago, but now I’m certain.

So brutal. The rich get richer. Those guys who already have girls, keep getting more.

It's ur personaliteehee bro

Do you even talk to anyone for longer than 5 minutes?

Social status might be just as important as looks.
This is true but looks heavily influences social status. A chad that moves in from another high school is going to still be a chad in the new high school unless the foids have much higher standards.

You are not entitled to make Stacy's homework.

You gotta have social proof in university for it to be a fulfilling experience.

I think girls talk about the guys they interact with to their other foid friends. So if you weren't in the conversation you're not relevant.

This is true but looks heavily influences social status. A chad that moves in from another high school is going to still be a chad in the new high school unless the foids have much higher standards.
I will never forget how this Chad transfer student came to my highschool years ago in the middle of the school year and immediately had girls approaching and inviting him to lunch with their friends. Girls were going out their way to be nice to him. Dude literally had a girl ask him out on the first fucking day and had multiple other girls chasing after him. Compare this to an ugly ethnic kid that transferred beforehand. Nobody approached or talked to him.

That experience cemented looks theory for me.

You gotta have social proof in university for it to be a fulfilling experience.
Then it’s over. I’ve been like this since high school. Don’t think I’m gonna get any social proof anytime soon.

Who cares if they can? Are our feelings ever considered?

Autism pill is brutal ngl.

Spoiler alert, you’re uglier than the ogre