Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A list of reasons why I personally can't find a gf

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
1) Girls my age are independent, they would rather be single than to be in a committed relationship

2) girls my age would rather be with a pet than to be with me

3) many girls my age are in college or university which means they are taught liberal and feminist values by professors and their peers, this means they are prioritizing education above everything else, its impossible for me to date a girl in college. Btw I'm also a college student

4) girls my age have tons of guys pursuing them on social media, from work, and from schools, this makes it impossible for me to find a gf because it is endless competition, there is always a guy who is better than you waiting in line

5) girls my age are very picky, many have unreasonable standards

6) despite having a good social skills and being NT, girls my age only view me as a friend and nothing more than a friend due to not having good looks. I'm below average in looks, I'm a 4/10

7) Girls my age don't have to seek a relationship because they never feel lonely, they already have large social circles and constant validation from males, this means that girls will never have interest in initiating a relationship with me because they would prefer to spend time with family and friends than with a stranger like me who they barely know

8) Even if I do meet girls at school, work, church, restaurant, gym, store, or any other public space, girls are there minding their own business, they are not in these public spaces to meet guys or meet new people, they are there to go about their daily lives. If a guy approached a female in public, she will be annoyed because the guy is interrupting her daily activities

9) girls my age prefer hookup culture over relationships, but that doesn't matter to me because only good looking guys have the ability to convince a girl to hookup with them

10) in order for a guy in 2024 to get a gf, he must have one of three things which are 1) looks 2) status 3) and money. I don't any of these, Im just an ordinary person

Last edited:
4/10 shouldn't be a death sentence
Are you sure you're NT ?
What height are you ?
Are you too nice ?

1) Girls my age are independent, they would rather be single than to be in a committed relationship

3) many girls my age are in college or university which means they are taught liberal and feminist values by professors and their peers, this means they are prioritizing education above everything else, its impossible for me to date a girl in college. Btw I'm also a college student

4) girls my age have tons of guys pursuing them on social media, from work, and from schools, this makes it impossible for me to find a gf because it is endless competition, there is always a guy who is better than you waiting in line

6) despite having a good social skills and being NT, girls my age only view me as a friend and nothing more than a friend due to not having good looks. I'm below average in looks, I'm a 4/10

7) Girls my age don't have to seek a relationship because they never feel lonely, they already have large social circles and constant validation from males, this means that girls will never have interest in initiating a relationship with me because they would prefer to spend time with family and friends than with a stranger like me who they barely know

8) Even if I do meet girls at school, work, church, restaurant, gym, store, or any other public space, girls are there minding their own business, they are not in these public spaces to meet guys or meet new people, they are there to go about their daily lives. If a guy approached a female in public, she will be annoyed because the guy is interrupting her daily activities

9) girls my age prefer hookup culture over relationships, but that doesn't matter to me because only good looking guys have the ability to convince a girl to hookup with them

10) in order for a guy in 2024 to get a gf, he must have one of three things which are 1) looks 2) status 3) and money. I don't any of these, Im just an ordinary person
For me
1. Face
2. Face
3. Face
4. Race
5. Race
6. Face

4/10 shouldn't be a death sentence
Are you sure you're NT ?
What height are you ?
Are you too nice ?
I'm 4 because guys never say that I'm ugly. They say I look "okay'. And I'm NT, Im just an ordinary person. I stopped being a nice guy, I'm independent. I don't want to be in a relationship anymore

I'm 4 because guys never say that I'm ugly. They say I look "okay'. And I'm NT, Im just an ordinary person. I stopped being a nice guy, I'm independent. I don't want to be in a relationship anymore
height ?

idk how to initiate the get a gf process

a lot of women don't want a real relationship; they just want a boy toy and a beta buxx cuckold. most are low quality entitled brat trash who need to be sent to reeducation camps.

girls my age only view me as a friend
mogs me, women have told me “never talk to me again” just for trying to be friends with them. I’ve literally never gotten close enough to warm approach

stop with water copy paste

If they mostly see you as a friend then you’re likely just a normie also
10) You have no experience

I didn't copy this list. I made it on my own
even if so. its so much clear as you will say tomorrow is a new day. put a little bit effort in by opening threads

even if so. its so much clear as you will say tomorrow is a new day. put a little bit effort in by opening threads
I did a decent job of explaining my thoughts in this thread. If you believe that this is a low effort thread then that's just your opinion

I did a decent job of explaining my thoughts in this thread. If you believe that this is a low effort thread then that's just your opinion
its something that was discussed 10000 times. no its not a decent job. my opinion is right yours is wrong. lets be friends with girls tehhehe fuck you kiddo

The only reason is because either a manlet or face.

Your personality is fine - don't let the gaslighters tell you otherwise. Autistic chad has no problems
and neither do serial abusers.

its something that was discussed 10000 times. no its not a decent job. my opinion is right yours is wrong. lets be friends with girls tehhehe fuck you kiddo
I don't care about your dumb opinion. Some of the things I mentioned in my thread are rarely mentioned on the forum.

Over. Go er and makes those sluts pay the price.

so true bro, if you're below average just lay down and rot it's over

That was like 2004.

It's 2024 now. If you're average it's over. Sub-Chads may as well just LDAR or geomaxx at this point.

Social Media has ruined it for everybody

6) despite having a good social skills and being NT
Do you have any issues with talking to girls? I can talk to other guys reasonably well but freeze up with girls a lot of the time.

10) in order for a guy in 2024 to get a gf, he must have one of three things which are 1) looks 2) status 3) and money.
Maybe a few years ago it was just one of the three. Now it's at least two. And, with the growing lookism in all places, even outside of dating (so, for example, job interviews), looks are essential.

Do you have any issues with talking to girls? I can talk to other guys reasonably well but freeze up with girls a lot of the time.

Maybe a few years ago it was just one of the three. Now it's at least two. And, with the growing lookism in all places, even outside of dating (so, for example, job interviews), looks are essential.
Surprisingly, I'm not sure around girls. I act normal around them. They still friendzone me when I make a move on them

Surprisingly, I'm not sure around girls. I act normal around them. They still friendzone me when I make a move on them
Ic. Has it always been that way for you? If you have any advice, I’d appreciate it. (Although I understand if you don’t have any too, since if it’s natural to you, you may not have had to do anything special to be able to talk to them). Also feel free to dm me if you are worried about being called bluepilled for giving advice on talking to girls.

I have none of the 3 points, listed above:feelsrope::fuk:

Yea that´s what bothers me the most.
Doesn´t matter what you do, you can´t ever win.

Nah they would probably want to be in a committed relationship with Chad. But chads don't really settle down so neither will they.

Ic. Has it always been that way for you? If you have any advice, I’d appreciate it. (Although I understand if you don’t have any too, since if it’s natural to you, you may not have had to do anything special to be able to talk to them). Also feel free to dm me if you are worried about being called bluepilled for giving advice on talking to girls.
Tbh, when I was in elementary school, I was socially awkward. As I got older, my social anxiety went away and my social skills significantly improved. As a young adult, I can easily talk to girls, but as I said in my thread, I always end up in the friendzone despite all of my good qualities

Tbh, when I was in elementary school, I was socially awkward. As I got older, my social anxiety went away and my social skills significantly improved. As a young adult, I can easily talk to girls, but as I said in my thread, I always end up in the friendzone despite all of my good qualities
Gotcha. :feelsbadman:

Its made things worse definitely

Now girls can see chads face anytime they want

4/10 is pretty much Normie status, it's not over yet, especially since you have good Social skills, i mean as long as your white it should be possible.

4/10 is pretty much Normie status, it's not over yet, especially since you have good Social skills, i mean as long as your white it should be possible.
im tan/brown

oh, that sucks... you'd really need a stable income and a really great personality, it's still possible, but it'll be rough.
brown guys can easily ascend but only if they have a good-looking face