Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At What Age Would You Consider It To Be 100%, Unequivocally Over?

SteelCentaur

SteelCentaur

GatekeepER of Suicidal MisERy
Previously, I would've said that it was age 30 (wizard status). But times change, and as soyciety has degenerated further and further, I would now say that age 25 is the 'point of no return'. If you're still an incel by that age, you will be viewed as an even bigger joke than you likely already are.

I would argue that it's still age 30. If you haven't moneymaxxed by age thirty then it is genuinely over, if you're viewed as a incel at age 30 its practically over. 25 is old but 30 is over mang. There is still a possibility of in your twenties but as soon as you enter your 30s it's over

Last edited:
Early 20's. If foids don't like you now then they most likely never will.

I'm 27 but feel and look much more like 18-22. I mean FUCK, how TF am I 27?! 30 in 3 years. But then again I'm also very strange looking

23-25 is point of no return. I'd still say 16 is over even if there is still a 10% chance you are a late bloomer.

> not answering 0
> pretending to be blackpilled

Never began

Possibly around 35, that's where if you haven't ascended, what can you even ascend with if you got surgeries and met lofty looks standards? Become a stepdad to the children of fat, obese, wrinkly and jaded women.

I'm making it to 35, and I see myself throwing in the towel for sure at that age and coping into the sunset (LDAR video games, career)

Around 35 imo
By 40, that's most of your opportunities gone. At 30, it's feasible but tough to make up for what you missed in your twenties.

30 for most men including me, 35 or so if you want to factor in the outlier unicorns over 30 who had multiple successful surgeries and got over the trauma of being incel since puberty.

Funnily enough i turned a 30 KHHV last week

The probability of finding a woman that genuinely loves you past your college years is near zero. The only possible exception is if you were like morbidly obese or looksmaxxed hard somehow.

25, if you have done "self improvements" and seen nothing from it then it's truly over. 30 is the final nail in the coffin.

probably like 20-22
this is the age when normies are out of high school, "in the real world", partying, having sex, drinking, etc, meanwhile we are doing none of that and instead rotting. if you are still KHHV at 22 you have already missed out on every major developmental milestone (like a decade too late) and will greatly struggle to even interact in a romantic way with foids. body language, flirting, all that bullshit that we should have learned a decade ago in late middleschool/early high school is completely alien and as a result we are like aliens when interacting with them

I knew it was over when I was 14. When it’s over, it’s always been over, from the very beginning.

25, if you have done "self improvements" and seen nothing from it then it's truly over. 30 is the final nail in the coffin.
I agree.
Men should most definitely look for a younger woman before the age of 25,
who´s willing to settle down and start a family.
The percentage of younger women willing to date a 30+yo man, is very small.
The ones willing to do so, mostly do it for money/resources.

I would argue that it's still age 30. If you haven't moneymaxxed by age thirty then it is genuinely over, if you're viewed as a incel at age 30 its practically over. 25 is old but 30 is over mang. There is still a possibility of in your twenties but as soon as you enter your 30s it's over

Moneymaxxing is for oofy doofies and cucks.

If you weren't born Chad at age 0 then it already ended.

Early 20's. If foids don't like you now then they most likely never will.

True. Even if you got married in your 30's after getting nothing, you're just another divorce statistic at that point.

Previously, I would've said that it was age 30 (wizard status). But times change, and as soyciety has degenerated further and further, I would now say that age 25 is the 'point of no return'. If you're still an incel by that age, you will be viewed as an even bigger joke than you likely already are.

In all seriousness you should probably give up if you find females still haven't ever liked you by age 20. If females didn't like you back when money wasn't important, then it means they don't like you period.

It's not like things will get any better. At best you're seen as a betabuxx, i.e. divorce statistic, so you may as well LDAR past 20.

Anything past late teens you are playing catch up and if you didn't get anything in those years then there is something wrong with you (autism, looks or both) so catching up is unlikely.
Past 25 it is no return and your life is over, especially if you still have no friends.

There is no age dude
If you're a subhuman it was over as soon as you came out of the womb

25 is just a younger version of age 30.

When u r on this forum here, no matter what age, then its already over. The fact that you ended up here shows that everything in your life has gone wrong so far and there is actually no salvation anymore.

Anything past late teens you are playing catch up and if you didn't get anything in those years then there is something wrong with you (autism, looks or both) so catching up is unlikely.
Past 25 it is no return and your life is over, especially if you still have no friends.
Yep. This is peak blackpill. The catch-up pill is especially impressionable.

in what sense?

of course the only answer can be when one can not procreate any more. women; around 45 or some even into their 50s, men; men over 90 can still have children, has anyone over 100 ever had children?

as long as one can still have children, it is not

100%, Unequivocally Over​

Absolutely 100% over: 40

It's reasonable to give up: 30

Around 35. At that age what kind of foid are you even going to get? You can go younger if you're good looking, but you wouldn't be a 35 yo incel if you were. And going after older foids is literally scrapping the bottom of the barrel, are they even worse the headache, humiliation, jumping through hoops and risk you're going to take to get them?