Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what point can you be considered incel?

over_for_me

over_for_me

Banned
-
Is Incel when you just don’t get foids to fuck you?

Or are you still incel even when you get pussy but only because of money and power?
lottery-winner.jpg

Can normies that only get hit on by whales and genetic failures be considered incel too since they can’t find their looksmatch attractive and willing to get into a relationship with them?

Where you a incel in the first place if you were just fat and introverted and then after losing weight you turned into chadlite and you’re finally able to ascend?

I need these Questions answered by the elders of Inceldom

Is Incel when you just don’t get foids to fuck you?

Or are you still incel even when you get pussy but only because of money and power?
lottery-winner.jpg

Can normies that only get hit on by whales and genetic failures be considered incel too since they can’t find their looksmatch attractive and willing to get into a relationship with them?

Where you a incel in the first place if you were just fat and introverted and then after losing weight you turned into chadlite and you’re finally able to ascend?

I need these Questions answered by the elders of Inceldom
incel is when u cannot unconditionally get female validation

need pics to see, if they are extremely ugly then its still incel but some might say ur volcel

incel is when u cannot unconditionally get female validation
Yeah but the validation the fat guy gets is fake, she will cheat on him behind his back and leave him when his money is gone.

He will never be able to experience true love, atleast with her

Fully looksmaxxed to your natural ability and have tried with women countless times within your league

need pics to see, if they are extremely ugly then its still incel but some might say ur volcel
The people on this forum legit think near deformed 2/10s are fakecel

21+ year old virgin is the easiest definition.