Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: You're Not a "Man's Man"

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
If you're on this forum, I'm willing to bet a good majority of you were never considered very "masculine" or a real man by your male peers, and they always seem to think they can beat you in a fight. I notice these faggots are as hive minded as females when a fuckable foid shows up, the low sentience subhumans will act predictably against you.

They are niggers but you can just stab them in the throat and they'll die as easily as the weakest man

They are niggers but you can just stab them in the throat and they'll die as easily as the weakest man

the biggest simps are normiemasc trump-voter-esque whites. These faggots are red-pilled by default.

If you're on this forum, I'm willing to bet a good majority of you were never considered very "masculine" or a real man by your male peers, and they always seem to think they can beat you in a fight. I notice these faggots are as hive minded as females when a fuckable foid shows up, the low sentience subhumans will act predictably against you.
Why the fuck would I want to be a man's man I'm not some fagot also masculinity is overrated just be biologically healthy and ignore the world we're not meant to be masculine because we will never experience love we are Outcast so why try to be anything at all especially by Society standards and what other people think you should be fuck all that just enjoy your pointless existence before you die

Man’s man sounds gay as fuck what the fuck

'masculine men' usually have masculine frame.

Man’s man sounds gay as fuck what the fuck
They usually are the biggest foid-worshipping faggots.

Why the fuck would I want to be a man's man I'm not some fagot also masculinity is overrated just be biologically healthy and ignore the world we're not meant to be masculine because we will never experience love we are Outcast so why try to be anything at all especially by Society standards and what other people think you should be fuck all that just enjoy your pointless existence before you die

Based whitepill. There's no point in trying to fit in and recite the approved narrative if people won't like you anyways, fuck them. And yes, "macho" hyper NT types are simping faggots.

being so concerned about masculinity is kinda gay tbh

Even trying to slowly gymmaxx won't be as impressive as I am ectomorph.

Attachments

• 298375829_10159411348283167_6215925896455667339_n.jpg
    298375829_10159411348283167_6215925896455667339_n.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3
a mans man is made not born, and a lot of what constitutes "masculinity" doesnt actually work in the guy's favor, it's more based on what he can offer and do for other people (especially foids).

also what constitutes a man's man are often things are out of your control and jawline, hairline, height, broad shoulders, hormone level, race.

a mans man is made not born, and a lot of what constitutes "masculinity" doesnt actually work in the guy's favor, it's more based on what he can offer and do for other people (especially foids).

also what constitutes a man's man are often things are out of your control and jawline, hairline, height, broad shoulders, hormone level, race.