Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what point is it fair to give up trying to ascend?

ChipTheCG

ChipTheCG

Have a Totally Nice Day
I'm getting tired of trying but in a way I feel like giving up would be a victory for the foids which I won't allow

when you tried more than 10 times

I'm getting tired of trying but in a way I feel like giving up would be a victory for the foids which I won't allow
you don't consciously stop. it happens automatically over time and you know it from the moment you are numb and no longer have any sexual desire. that's what happened to me

When you turn 28. Closer to 30 than 25, missed your entire youth and too old to be a salvageable late bloomer.

when you reach 35+ and have atleast a record of failed attempts

Whenever your already subhuman looks start declining further, you should stop wasting your time and throw in the towel. If foids didn't find you attractive in your prime, they damn sure aren't going to find you attractive when you're on the downslide.

Depends on how you tried .
And its different for everyone.

When you look in the mirror and your day is ruined

if every woman keeps turning you down when you ask them out, i would say its time to give up trying to get a girlfriend. if you are a truecel, sex with foids are never gonna be a part of your life.

if every woman keeps turning you down when you ask them out, i would say its time to give up trying to get a girlfriend. if you are a truecel, sex with foids are never gonna be a part of your life.