Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I set myself up to be mogged

R

real_incel

Greycel
I was on the same class as this one girl in college, I liked her, she's actually kind of a nerd and also shy so I thought I might've had a chance, we had conversations for a few days and at some point she mentioned her boyfriend because apparently me and her boyfriend have the same major, yeah, at that point I basically ran away from the conversation, of course she would have a fucking boyfriend, I felt like a cuck for talking to her at all. I knew I shouldn't have kept trying but I couldn't stop myself, few days later I'm talking to her again, I mention I'd like meeting her boyfriend since we have the same major, but I really just wanted to see the competition.

Eventually I do meet him and of course it's a 6ft+ fucker with a tiktok eboy looking face, what made matters much worse is that by mere chance our teacher was passing by and "jokingly" said I was trying to steal her, which made me so fucking awkward, I said something like "nah, haha, don't worry bro, I'm not like that" and awkwardly tried to put my arm around the girl, which she quickly stepped away from, I don't even fucking know why I did that or what I was trying to convey, I just dropped my spagetthi. The more I think about it the more retarded I feel, I literally set myself up to be mogged, I felt so humiliated, she also went to his house after that so they probably laughed at me and had sex or something.

I already know it's over, but how do I stop myself from deluding myself into thinking I will ever have a chance despite being 5'4 and ugly? I wish I could just fully blackpill myself and stop trying, it's so tiresome.

extremely strongest first post

Ezgif 1 0347867b09

nice LARP GrAY