Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Attack on Titan discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
You read the new chapter? What do you think about the Rumbling?

I'm anime only and I love it, too bad seasons take so long to make.

Has anyone ever seen Titans as a metaphor for sex havers ?

Still not watched it. But I like this titan

i have seen all of season one of the anime series and i have watched the two films from japan which i think were live action but not sure if they are. the anime i think is great as the whole story and theme is unique and the art style i liked alot as it was not childish like some anime.

the films were ok but i felt they were missing some points.

I've only watched the two anime seasons.

How far has the anime gotten?

I honestly can't remember much as this was years ago but I do remember finding out that the Titans were humans and it had featured the ape titan.

I honestly can't remember much as this was years ago but I do remember finding out that the Titans were humans and it had featured the ape titan.
Wow. Did they retake the wall?

I read it yesterday, interesting stuff but I have to admit I don't really know whats going on. Is he just going to kill everyone outside the walls? What would even be the point of doing that?

I read it yesterday, interesting stuff but I have to admit I don't really know whats going on. Is he just going to kill everyone outside the walls? What would even be the point of doing that?
They want to exterminate the people of Paradis. It's completely reasonable after Marley declared war and the Eldian-rights group used Paradis as a scapegoat to defend the internment camp.

I only watched the first season.

I don't think so, I don't even know if more episodes are out yet. Only got up to episode 12 of season 2.
It goes up to Season 3 part 2 subbed and dubbed, season 4 is already confirmed to come out soon