Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can someone explain Attack on Titan for me

Fire.

Fire.

fell out of the sky
★★
I stopped watching years ago after Levi's uncle Kenny dies, so can someone spoil everything right after?
This subreddit's reaction to the Cart Titan reveal. Credit to u/Senzo__ for  the idea : r/ShingekiNoKyojin

tldr the Titanis get attacked

Mikasa and Eren finally get it on.

You should continue watching, season 2 is probably the slowest part. The spoilers are insane, it'd be better if you watched the show if you care about the story at all because it goes in wacky directions.

You should continue watching, season 2 is probably the slowest part. The spoilers are insane, it'd be better if you watched the show if you care about the story at all because it goes in wacky directions.
musicnote3-png.1092430
spoil it for me right now nigga
musicnote3-png.1092430

musicnote3-png.1092430
spoil it for me right now nigga
musicnote3-png.1092430
There's a plot summary on wikipedia. TLDR;
Basically Eren is the mastermind behind everything through time-travel titan power bs.
Pure titans are basically human prisoners exiled to Paradis island (where the walls are), transformed by the Marley empire which is a continent to the east with a power structure resembling nazi germany. Eldians (The people on Paradis) are like jews or someshit idk.
Eren becomes the strongest founding titan and ultimate villain of AOT and stampedes the entire world by reawakening the fossilized colossal titans that make up the wall. In the end Eren left only certain areas of the world safe and it's revealed that he stamped out all of the enemies so that his friends could live on without the threat of being exterminated by outsiders.

Last edited:
Erin is a cuck, so he joins Reddit, starts a sub called r/mikasa and becomes trans

in the end he discovers that I am his God and is terrified, then dies of a heart attack

ending is shit and it should've ended on season one (though up until season 3 it's actually pretty good)

ok im waiting
We're not there yet. Go back to you're cryosleep pod, the ai will wake you when we arrive at Titan. For the attack.