Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Attention seeking foid made comment to me about candy i picked up

TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
-
Yesterday went to walmart, to pick up some mike and ike's. Was walking down the candy aisle and these two lightskin foids were in front the mike and ikes. Squeeze my way through and this one lightskin foid was like "good choice". I just ignored her.

They were irritated that you squeezed your way through them to pick up candy and made that comment to unsettle you tbh

The only way to avoid such comments is to pretend to wait patiently looking for something else on another shelf until they move. That way you don't have to squeeze past them and comments like that won't happen.

The only way to avoid such comments is to pretend to wait patiently looking for something else on another shelf until they move. That way you don't have to squeeze past them and comments like that won't happen.
Nah fuck them

i do this every time. whenever there is someone looking at stuff or standing in front of the stuff i want to buy, i just wait till they go away

Yesterday went to walmart, to pick up some mike and ike's. Was walking down the candy aisle and these two lightskin foids were in front the mike and ikes. Squeeze my way through and this one lightskin foid was like "good choice". I just ignored her.
:chad::banhammer:

i do this every time. whenever there is someone looking at stuff or standing in front of the stuff i want to buy, i just wait till they go away
Not a bad decision. Just make sure you don't do the same exact thing each time because then word can spread you try to do this particular thing to avoid confrontation and people will deliberately try to mess with you when you do it because word spreads fast.

inb4 "nobody cares about you bro"
People care enough to find a way to get laughs at your expense through school bulllying right up through uni and into the workplace so there's no reason why they wouldn't try to do this too.

did their bodies touch yours

What do they get out of doing that tho? I don't understand.

@your personality
They got irritated that you pushed past them and wanted to unsettle you in a similar way that you unsettled them by pushing past them.

One of the reasons I wear headphones and listen to music in public

you're overthinking tbh ngl

da fuq is mike and ikes

She might have been trying initiate a conversation there you know. Not something that should normally happen to anyone here. I'm smelling chad.

She might have been trying initiate a conversation there you know. Not something that should normally happen to anyone here. I'm smelling chad.
What makes you think that

What makes you think that

She noticed your existence and gave you compliment on your confectionary taste. That was a positive interaction, from her end anyway. This is incels.co not volcels.co.

they wanted to have sex with you

they wanted to have sex with you
Lmao
She noticed your existence and gave you compliment on your confectionary taste. That was a positive interaction, from her end anyway. This is incels.co not volcels.co.
Well I'm used to foids always ignoring me. And I don't understand why it was necessary for her to comment on it the first place. Like I said, I should be getting ignored.

Last edited:
Should have said "I post on incels.co"

What? (Makes ear gestures)
Pretty funny, but even if I do hear people talking to me I can just ignore them without them thinking I'm being rude

Fakecel...
jfl at wanting to interact with assholes. Only started doing this cause when I do chat with people they're dicks. Also foids never approach and talk to me so don't see how it makes me fakecel

jfl at wanting to interact with assholes. Only started doing this cause when I do chat with people they're dicks. Also foids never approach and talk to me so don't see how it makes me fakecel
Please to forgive! Only say fakecel because people talk to you! You have mogged me!

You have so many people try to conversation with you that you feel the need to plug your ears... ?...

Please to forgive! Only say fakecel because people talk to you! You have mogged me!

You have so many people try to conversation with you that you feel the need to plug your ears... ?...
no, less converse, more annoy, pick on, make fun of. Don't want to keep dealing with that tbh