Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Attentionwhorecel on JewTube: “Fireside chat with the Leader of the Incel Movement”

thats Darth Aurelius and he gets highly defensive when i call him a glownigger, he was banned by literally 2 fucking owners of this site cause of how much he glowed, he promoted this incel army in 2018 - got banned by sergeantincel, he got temp banned by master im pretty sure

this some false flag material

No doubt he may be an incel, but his video is painfully low IQ.

@Darth_Aurelius OP is a skeptic

@Darth_Aurelius OP is a skeptic
I don't have time for these fucking morons any more. I have articulated the many, many reasons why I am not and could not be a fed in my speeches on our discord servers. For anyone who wants to know the reasons and the LEGAL explanation then just join us and listen to what I have to say. For everyone else, go fuck yourselves you weak-minded and weak bodied cunts, I will fucking break you in half with my legendary strength.

I don't have time for these fucking morons any more. I have articulated the many, many reasons why I am not and could not be a fed in my speeches on our discord servers. For anyone who wants to know the reasons and the LEGAL explanation then just join us and listen to what I have to say. For everyone else, go fuck yourselves you weak-minded and weak bodied cunts, I will fucking break you in half with my legendary strength.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lose the flag, and stop calling inceldom a “movement” - and you’ll be great.

who should i believe?
:feelswhere:

Lose the flag, and stop calling inceldom a “movement” - and you’ll be great.
Join our discord. I need men who can provide constructive and useful suggestions for future content. Also, nice pfp.

this is giga autistic

Incel anti-bullying squad would be better.
Imagine if some normgroids keep bullying some skinny weak framecel not knowing that IABS is ready to arrive.

I fully support Darth Aurelius, he is the only incel taking action. It doesn't matter if he will fail or succeed, he is still brave and courageous for what he is doing.