Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Have you guys heard about the documentary “Quiet on Set”?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Last edited:
I had a feeling this would happen, my childhood is ruined even more now.

anime >>>>>> nick and other western shows

Now that I think about it, most of the male actors on Nickelodeon shows were at most 7.8/10, the foids (except for the token fatties) were skinny - that fed into my nice guy development.

Bring in the dancing lobsters!

There was so much sexual innuendo in those shows that I’m not surprised they had actual pedos on staff.

“Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger, can I take your order?”

There was so much sexual innuendo in those shows that I’m not surprised they had actual pedos on staff.
It was so easy to digest as a kid.

Not surprised to see so many of the convicted sex offenders from the documentary are openly gay

Kek, around 2007/ 2008 my little foid cousin traveled from California to Florida to visit Nickelodeon Studios, I just checked it’s permanently closed now.

@solblue

Kek, around 2007/ 2008 my little foid cousin traveled from California to Florida to visit Nickelodeon Studios, I just checked it’s permanently closed now.

@solblue
Jfl, Nick is tainted now, especially since people barely even watch tv to begin with

“Gender Discrimination” - all foids do is discriminate against ugly males.

“Saw it as an adult” - fuck you whore, you are just a jaded former child actor! I haven’t been kissed or lost my virginity since you were a kid on television. Thanks for ruining my childhood even more!

Well, a comedic piece of my childhood is now ruined… I can’t even cope by watching reruns of “All That”. I might as well open a sorority house door in Minecraft.

Dogs licking peanut butter off a niggER - what type of Jewish madness was I watching as a kid?!

Those niggERs were ugly as hell, Nickelodeon gave them movies for fucks’ sake - how dare those monkeys complain now!

“The token black *foid” - bitch, compared to Miranda Cosgrove you were a pile of manure!

“The token black *foid” - bitch, compared to Miranda Cosgrove you were a pile of manure!
Yeah, because what Nickelodeon really needed - were more ugly-ass niggresses who didn’t give little boys boners.

Next, Disney will have a scandal - “Kim Possible was raped by Ron Stoppable.”

Drake Bell? Fuck Drake Bell!

Sound more realistic than the Cosby case which was a Woke Witch Trial

Hollywood is one big pedo ring? How shocking!

Subhuman Niceguy is a very cultured person. I'm not so familiar with American entertainment, but keep going.