Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ATTN: All blackcels

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
You have a perfect opportunity to ascend or at the least steal a kiss, hug or blowjob.

Go on the street with your camera running twitch or tiktok or whatever shit & start chattin' to some white bitch out on her own & run a spiel about being oppressed as a black man & the female having white privilege then request a kiss, hug, blowjob or sex & if she refuses she's being racist as she isn't acknowledging #BLM.

Out of a 100 bitches a few will accept it, especially if they realise the eyes of the internet are on them, if this takes hold the news will run a story about nasty men exploiting BLM movement for seedy motives lol.

I'm not dark enough and too mixed.

I'm white & there are no riots in my vicinity

cope

just go the protests and demand sex, bro!

I am not black and there are no riots in my immediate vicinity

The second a blackcel does this these protests are over and it's back to 100% police brutality. There is no force of nature stronger than the white-knight

Go on the street with your camera running twitch or tiktok or whatever shit & start chattin' to some white bitch out on her own & run a spiel about being oppressed as a black man & the female having white privilege then request a kiss, hug, blowjob or sex & if she refuses she's being racist as she isn't acknowledging #BLM.
If sluts don't want coal babies in 2020 they are racist. Actually quite high IQ. :lul: My prediction is that it would be quite successful, Foids are natural sluts and will do anything to get attention and look good in front of millions. Blackcels get in there. :feelsautistic:

Attachments

• 9ojptxyw2d351.jpg
    9ojptxyw2d351.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 62
Massive cope.

TYRONE ONLY.

"Black lives matter" = Tyrone lives matter and incel lives dont matter

Massive cope.

TYRONE ONLY.

Wear a mask & run deepthroat voice.

should have seen the video of him getting arrested. Comedy gold considering he was just laughing whilst walking with the cops
Wow, white bois berating another white boi done up as a black boi. Uber cucks.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: just ignore everything in the blackpill bro!

Please don't become an alt-right fag :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Nigga I'm joking, chill & take this suppository. :blackpill:

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: just ignore everything in the blackpill bro!

Please don't become an alt-right fag :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Colvin isn't this a perfect time for you to loose it.

Colvin isn't this a perfect time for you to loose it.
Tyrone only.

when foids say they "care about black lives" they're talking about TYRONES.

"Black lives matter" = Tyrone lives matter and incel lives don't.

"I like black guys" = I like TYRONE

How hard is that to understand???????

Tyrone only.

when foids say they "care about black lives" they're talking about TYRONES.

"Black lives matter" = Tyrone lives matter and incel lives don't.

"I like black guys" = I like TYRONE

How hard is that to understand???????
Yes but @The Abyss perfectly explained that you can call out on their white privilege and get them to accept all of your requests, otherwise they will get called out for calling you black and ew

Yes but @The Abyss perfectly explained that you can call out on their white privilege and get them to accept all of your requests, otherwise they will get called out for calling you black and ew
Anyone who is blackpilled KNOWS this will not work for this simple reason:

White female SJW points >>>>>> Black male SJW points

JFL those shitcunts will just call any niggercel a misogynist.

I'm a Eurasian abomination.

JFL at this its only if you have a good looking face and decent height so TYRONE only

Blackcel lives dont mean a damn thing to sjw feminist white women, they want to dead cause its one less left swipe on tinder for them

You're a blackcel?

JFL at this its only if you have a good looking face and decent height so TYRONE only

Blackcel lives dont mean a damn thing to sjw feminist white women, they want to dead cause its one less left swipe on tinder for them
HIGHEST IQ TERABASED BLACKPILLED POST IN THIS THREAD

I live in the UK and I'm ugly as shit.

You guys forget that @Colvin76 also has a microscopic cock

So fucking easy for black men to get laid. Anybody complaining especially if you live on the East Coast USA is just pathetic.

So fucking easy for TYRONES men to get laid. Any TYRONES complaining especially if you live on the East Coast USA is just pathetic.
Fixed it for you. You're welcome :feelsokman:

I live in the South, that shit ain't gon fly.

Massive cope.

TYRONE ONLY.

pretty sure if a blackcel tried it he'd get tackled and beaten up for rape. EXISTING IS FOR CHADS ONLY

pretty sure if a blackcel tried it he'd get tackled and beaten up for rape. EXISTING IS FOR CHADS ONLY
EXACTLY.

No amount of virture signaling will ever make foids fuck ugly men. Anyone who says otherwise is literally a bluepill cuck

So fucking easy for black men to get laid. Anybody complaining especially if you live on the East Coast USA is just pathetic.
So easy that most of them are in jail for rape.

I agree with OP. Its now or never blackcels. I wish you the best!