Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would you even know how to handle this?

El3ctr1ck

El3ctr1ck

Recruit
★★★★
Intimidating foid

The scars are part of the cosplay*

Edit: I dont know how to fix image being short, click on image to see it just as actually is

Imagine she said she likes you. you are in front of her, too close to cover your genitals if she decides to knee you in your testicles.

How would you handle her? I wouldn't even have the balls to kiss her. I would be scared to kiss her she would immediately notice i never kissed a girl before. Think about that, you already made a mistake

I just saw a video about how to kiss and the first you have to do is turning your face right, if both of you dont swing right your nose would hit each other. Guess what? i didn't think about that. I guess that you just though all you have to do is swing your head forward, just like i did. Gotcha! Another trait that spots you like a KTHHFV

Or may be, she would try to kiss me and i would cobra her (swing my body back like cobras do) because i wouldn't know how to manage the situation, or even if she kisses me i wouldn't let their tongue get into my mouth.

I wouldn't dare to even touch her. If she tries to touch me i would feel im being sexually harrassed, conquered, dominated. I've never been toched before and i would know how to react.

I would feel too vulnerable to her, too at her mercy, she is so fucking intimidating i would even feel so physically vulnarble i would instinctively fear she is going to kne my in my weakest spot (the testicles) i would curve everytime she makes a move.

We daydream about getting laid but, are we even ready to that. Would we be able to handle her?

Last edited:
looks like a troon

No. I just don't care about that shit anymore. All I have is pure disgust and malice for women.

is that a biological female?

View attachment 1090943

Edit: I dont know how to fix image being short, click on image to see it just as actually is

Imagine she said she likes you. you are in front of her, too close to cover your genitals if she decides to knee you in your testicles.

How would you handle her? I wouldn't even have the balls to kiss her. I would be scared to kiss her she would immediately notice i never kissed a girl before. Think about that, you already made a mistake

I just saw a video about how to kiss and the first you have to do is turning your face right, if both of you dont swing right your nose would hit each other. Guess what? i didn't think about that. I guess that you just though all you have to do is swing your head forward, just like i did. Gotcha! Another trait that spots you like a KTHHFV

Or may be, she would try to kiss me and i would cobra her (swing my body back like cobras do) because i wouldn't know how to manage the situation, or even if she kisses me i wouldn't let their tongue get into my mouth.

I wouldn't dare to even touch her. If she tries to touch me i would feel im being sexually harrassed, conquered, dominated. I've never been toched before and i would know how to react.

I would feel too vulnerable to her, too at her mercy, she is so fucking intimidating i would even feel so physically vulnarble i would instinctively fear she is going to kne my in my weakest spot (the testicles) i would curve everytime she makes a move.

We daydream about getting laid but, are we even ready to that. Would we be able to handle her?
I wouldnt kiss her, because kissing is gross.

My tranny detector MIGHT be going off

Ofc she is a tranny

Pivon

I guess that you just though all you have to do is swing your head forward, just like i did. Gotcha! Another trait that spots you like a KTHHFV
I knew it because I saw minions B)

LOW T. MY INNER IMPULSE WOULD MAKE ME WANT TO BREED IMMEDIATELY. I WOULD KISS AGGRESSIVELY I DONT CARE IF IVE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE

View attachment 1090943

This isn’t a theory post nigger, this is your barely disguised domination/humiliation fetish. Please kys chainsawman fan.