Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Attractive guys know everyone

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Sisters boyfriend just left and he randomly started chatting to this early 20-something foid neighbour across the street who's never interacted with me, as he said goodbye she had a massive smile on her face. We'll never make a girl smile just from saying hello. :fuk:

Last edited:
True, kill her boyfriend, kill the neighbor, and kill all the single foids in a radius of 10 miles around your house.

ATTRACTIVE FAGGOTS HAVE NO PERSONALITY IT'S ALL DULL AND VOID AS PREDICTABLE AS A TREE STUMP THEY'RE ONLY FACE FOR FOIDS KILL ALL PRETTYFAGS

Brutal. Faggots living life on easy mode while we rot and think about suicide

another fuck buddy added to his collection :feelsrope:

And all girls are incredibly social too. Their phones are on fire, getting notifications all the time.

ATTRACTIVE FAGGOTS HAVE NO PERSONALITY IT'S ALL DULL AND VOID AS PREDICTABLE AS A TREE STUMP THEY'RE ONLY FACE FOR FOIDS KILL ALL PRETTYFAGS
Brutal. Faggots living life on easy mode while we rot and think about suicide
He's not gay and has fucked about 40 girls according to what I've heard.
another fuck buddy added to his collection :feelsrope:
:yes:
And all girls are incredibly social too. Their phones are on fire, getting notifications all the time.
Phones are a curse.

Sisters boyfriend just left and he randomly started chatting to this early 20-something foid neighbour across the street who's never interacted with me, as he said goodbye she had a massive smile on her face. We'll never make a girl smile just from saying hello. :fuk:
Foids are extremely shallow stupid creatures which you should've already known. They only care about getting sex with Chad and being popular.

He's not gay and has fucked about 40 girls according to what I've heard.

:yes:

Phones are a curse.
Funny how a bunch of incels created all this technology only for it to be used to raise women's standards. It would be beautiful if phones stopped existing.

Funny how a bunch of incels created all this technology only for it to be used to raise women's standards. It would be beautiful if phones stopped existing.
I used to think all this computer technological advancement was going to make things better for everyone, what a load of shit that turned out to be. It's just amplified the worst aspects of human nature.

I used to think all this technological advancement was going to make things better for everyone, what a load of shit that turned out to be. It's just amplified the worst aspects of human nature.
Yep, tribalism, lookism, mob mentality now all on steroids. My god ya gotta love humanity! :)

Yep, tribalism, lookism, mob mentality now all on steroids. My god ya gotta love humanity! :)
Ever watch daily life candid footage from the 90's and earlier? All the average and ugly looking guys hanging around with foids, that's what was taken away from us.

Ever watch daily life candid footage from the 90's and earlier? All the average and ugly looking guys hanging around with foids, that's what was taken away from us.
Yep, it's funny actually. Even in Japan average foids go for average guys, and ugly foids ugly guys. Hypergamy is less common there and whores and fatties are looked down upon. It's only really western culture and the rot feminism has had on society.:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: