Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Aunt bullied me

D

dsar9012

Banned
-
My family are having a gathering this weekend and my scum family are staying over my parents house, so I see my aunt walk in and she goes "How you doing lately", and I say "okay I guess", and she goes "okay, okay", in a deep mocking voice. I wonder why normies do this, other normies have done this to me before, they are mocking how I talk, although I think I talk fine, fucking normies, can't even interact with them for two fucking seconds without them bullying me.

You're looking to far into it, you're aunt is probably just washed up and depressed and couldnt give less of a shit about you so she just talks to you in zombie mode and it might come off as mocking.

you sound like a mentalcel tbh ngl

How dare her, "okay" you

He was too sensitive.

My family are having a gathering this weekend and my scum family are staying over my parents house, so I see my aunt walk in and she goes "How you doing lately", and I say "okay I guess", and she goes "okay, okay", in a deep mocking voice. I wonder why normies do this, other normies have done this to me before, they are mocking how I talk, although I think I talk fine, fucking normies, can't even interact with them for two fucking seconds without them bullying me.
Don't listen to the non autismCels here. My voice has always sounded deep and void of emotion( like a retard), and people have always made fun of it directly. Others, including my mom's friends, would do that exact same voice crap. I know it wasn't just mocking puberty because my bullies in elementary school and middle School did it as well. She WAS bullying you and I am confident that it is because of your voice, just as it was for me.

Last edited:
you're aunt is probably just washed up and depressed and couldnt give less of a shit about you so she just talks to you in zombie mode
Fucking hell.

HomelyPreciousChihuahua-small.gif

y'know like in 'arry potter

okay okay...

>>>>>>THE OKAY INTENSIFIES<<<<<<

You should have told the fatass to get on a treadmill.