Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unlovable and I hate everyone

elliotmaxxer

elliotmaxxer

+。゚φ(ゝω・`○)+。゚
★★
They're all annoying and constantly try to get on my nerves (and act surprised when I actually snap at them.), and sensitive (someone just told me they hate me because i'm edgy, OKAY! seethe.).
I'm convinced nobody IRL actually likes me being around them and I hate them just as much. The only REASON I even go outside and "socialize" with normies is because of school. Otherwise I'd be safe in my room away from everyone. Foids think I'm weird and find pleasure in constantly annoying me and reminding me of how cucked my life is and I hate men in relationships just as much as I hate women. I probably sound like a retard typing this but i really dont care.

autistic men can't be loved

someone just told me they hate me because i'm edgy, OKAY! seethe
to add on the person who told me this was a TRANNY (pooner) IN A RELATIONSHIP. Holy shit i think im going to kill myself tonight.

I understand normies are trash, people are highly overrated I wish I never had to interact with one again.

Once you're done with school you don't need to be this way anymore you can ldar all day