Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Aurangzeb Alamgir (رَحِمَهُ ٱللَّٰهُ)

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★

One of the best rulers of all time but he isn’t recognised by Muslims today. He reintroduced jizya, banned construction of kafir temples and demolished many of them. We need him, Salahuddin Ayyubi, Khalid bin Alwalid back

@currycel⁰ @MiSKiRaT @osman27

Did you make this Yourself?

The next ruler of Islam shall be a gay feminist

Based Aurangzeb

Are you from India
Yes, he's parsi (the community who got raped, cucked and kicked out from their own country by Muslims). He is a real cuck. He worships the people who raped his ancestors.

Mughal empire

Yes, he's parsi (the community who got raped, cucked and kicked out from their own country by Muslims). He is a real cuck. He worships the people who raped his ancestors.
Poo in loo, pajeet shitskin

You are both a shitskin and a cuck because your ancestors were raped by the Indo Europeans you worship
There is no evidence of rape. Aryan invasion theory has been refuted. Now it's called Aryan migration theory.

There is no evidence of rape. Aryan invasion theory has been refuted. Now it's called Aryan migration theory.
Call it what you want son, your paternal R1a haplogroup is all the evidence we need to prove that you did indeed get raped

Wait i didn't knew he's a Parsi i always thought that he is a coping mudshit .
Anyways long story short Hinduism/Hindus survived parsis didn't .

Anyways long story short Hinduism/Hindus survived parsis didn't
Rats also breed a lot, guess that makes them better than humans

Rats also breed a lot, guess that makes them better than humans
Shut up cuck go cry somewhere else.
you a pajeet like us as well regardless of your religion .

And ?????
You acting like you white as fuck
Jfl what is your ancestry ????
TIL white and curry are the only two ethnicities

TIL white and curry are the only two ethnicities
BOzo i asked you you're ethnicity ??

The way you hate indians/Hindus as if you act like you're white.

and even if you're ancestry is part middle eastern it doesn't mean shit the goal is to be white you still a shitskin anyway.

I have white skin and brown hair. You will always be brown
I also have fair complexion but I'm indian and so you are .

You're not a European so stop coping

View attachment 714007
One of the best rulers of all time but he isn’t recognised by Muslims today. He reintroduced jizya, banned construction of kafir temples and demolished many of them. We need him, Salahuddin Ayyubi, Khalid bin Alwalid back

@currycel⁰ @MiSKiRaT @osman27
الله يرحمه ويغفر له ويسكنه الجنة يارب :cryfeels:

Call it what you want son, your paternal R1a haplogroup is all the evidence we need to prove that you did indeed get raped
Archaeologists have never found any trace of invasion or war between Aryans and Indus valley people you fag, and therefore they changed its name from Aryan invasion to Aryans migration. The highest Steppe shifted people of Asia, Jats and Rors, predominantly carry lm20 ydna haplogroup which clearly proves there was no subjugation or rape, but peaceful mixing between both sides.
But, on the other hand, we have countless evidence to prove how your ancestors were raped, killed and subjugated by the Muslim people and how they were compelled to leave their own country.
Wait i didn't knew he's a Parsi i always thought that he is a coping mudshit .
Anyways long story short Hinduism/Hindus survived parsis didn't .
Parsis survived because of curries. If curries hadn't given shelter to their ass, these bastards would have gone extinct long ago.

The highest Steppe shifted people of Asia, Jats and Rors, predominantly carry lm20 ydna haplogroup which clearly proves there was no subjugation or rape
If there was peaceful mixing they would have equal parts indo European mtdna which they don’t. What happened was Indo Europeans raped your Dalit great grandma and killed your great grandad
But, on the other hand, we have countless evidence to prove how your ancestors were raped, killed and subjugated by the Muslim people and how they were compelled to leave their own country.
Persians are still alive and well and they did their own share of raping and murdering arabs, Turks and greeks. You shitskins on the other hand have been raped for their entire existence. You are nothing but conquered subhumans.

Also Muhammad Ghori and Nader Shah both conquered and looted india but there have been no Pajeet invasions of Iran. I wonder why :feelskek:

If there was peaceful mixing they would have equal parts indo European mtdna which they don’t.
It's because majority of the Aryan migrants were men.
What happened was Indo Europeans raped your Dalit great grandma and killed your great grandad
Show evidence otherwise don't bark bs, fag!
Persians are still alive and well and they did their own share of raping and murdering arabs, Turks and greeks.
But what about Parsi cucks? You guys got raped and kicked out from your own country and your rapists were none other that your own countrymen whom you are worshipping.
What a giga cuck:lul::lul:
Also Muhammad Ghori and Nader Shah both conquered and looted india but there have been no Pajeet invasions of Iran. I wonder why :feelskek:
Present day India is much stronger than Iran; we can easily invade it whenever we want:feelzez:

Show evidence otherwise don't bark bs, fag!
These are all the major y haplogroups of south asia:

en.m.wikipedia.org
Haplogroup H (Y-DNA) - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org en.m.wikipedia.org

en.m.wikipedia.org
Haplogroup J-M172 - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org
Haplogroup L-M20 - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org
Haplogroup R1a - Wikipedia

Haplogroup R-M124 - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org
Haplogroup F-M89 - Wikipedia

Haplogroup O-K18 - Wikipedia

Amongst these haplogroups, 4 originate from central and western Asia (eurasia), 2 are considered native, and one has an east Asian origin.

This is the major mtdna haplogroups of south asia:

en.m.wikipedia.org

en.m.wikipedia.org
en.m.wikipedia.org

en.m.wikipedia.org

en.m.wikipedia.org
en.m.wikipedia.org

en.m.wikipedia.org
en.m.wikipedia.org

From among these major mtdna haplogroups, 2 can be considered "native", and cover almost 100% of the south asian maternal gene pool, while the remaining last mtdna haplogroup is found sparsely and sporadically across the entire subcontinent.

"The macrohaplogroup M, which is considered as a cluster of the proto-Asian maternal lineages,[32] represents more than 60% of South Asian MtDNA.[48]"

"The macrohaplogroup R (a very large and old subdivision of macrohaplogroup N) is also widely represented and accounts for the other 40% of South Asian MtDNA."

Haplogroup U which is is a haplogroup that both Europeans and south Asians share is found at its highest concentration among a population at ONLY 10-15% and is found sporadically throughout the subcontinent in many different groups so its not necessarily concentrated in one region of south asia.

When it comes to mtdna for curries:

"Most of the studies based on mtDNA variation have reported genetic unity of South Asian populations across language, caste and tribal groups.[1][2][3] It is likely that haplogroup M was brought to Asia from East Africa along the southern route by earliest migration wave 78,000 years ago.[1]

According to Kivisild et al. (1999), "Minor overlaps with lineages described in other Eurasian populations clearly demonstrate that recent immigrations have had very little impact on the innate structure of the maternal gene pool of South Asians. Despite the variations found within India, these populations stem from a limited number of founder lineages. These lineages were most likely introduced to South Asia during the Middle Palaeolithic, before the peopling of Europe 48,000 years ago and perhaps the Old World in general."[1] Basu et al. (2003) also emphasises underlying unity of female lineages in India.[68]"

Meanwhile when it comes y- dna:

"Conclusions based on Y Chromosome variation have been more varied than those based on mtDNA variation. While Kivisild et al. (2003) proposes an ancient and shared genetic heritage of male lineages in South Asia, Bamshad et al. (2001) suggests an affinity between South Asian male lineages and modern west Eurasians proportionate to upper-caste rank and places upper-caste populations of southern Indian states closer to East Europeans.[90]"
But what about Parsi cucks? You guys got raped and kicked out from your own country and your rapists were none other that your own countrymen whom you are worshipping.
What a giga cuck:lul:
Are you retarded? Parsis and modern iranians are much closely related to each other than parsis are to curries. Most iranians converted to Islam and the rest became refugees. It took 400 years for iran to become a muslim majority country after Islam first arrived there. I don't even understand the second part of your reply, yes persians were the rapists who I'm praising. That's the entire point of a racewar
Present day India is much stronger than Iran; we can easily invade it whenever we want:feelzez:
Has literally nothing to do with our discussion

Just like lundians. We worship gora saheb and gori mem more than anyone else matter of fact

Just like lundians. We worship gora saheb and gori mem more than anyone else matter of fact
It isn't like that. Persians raped arabs as well and i dont worship arabs. Remind me when curries ever raped whites

Death to mongols. OP is coping all they did is destroy the middle east.

These are all the major y haplogroups of south asia:

en.m.wikipedia.org
Haplogroup H (Y-DNA) - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org
Haplogroup J-M172 - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org
Haplogroup L-M20 - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org
Haplogroup R1a - Wikipedia

Haplogroup R-M124 - Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org
Haplogroup F-M89 - Wikipedia

Haplogroup O-K18 - Wikipedia

Amongst these haplogroups, 4 originate from central and western Asia (eurasia), 2 are considered native, and one has an east Asian origin.
Indian Ydna haplogroup, F, is ancestor of all these haplogroups.

And again, these links are not substantial evidence, dumbo.
Show me the evidence of Aryan invasion in India because even archaeologists are unable to find any trace of invasion.
yes persians were the rapists who I'm praising.
So are you basically accepting that you are a cuck?
Everyone worships them.

Death to mongols. OP is coping all they did is destroy the middle east.
Aurangzeb was not a mongol. He was mostly turkic and persian.