Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Aurangzeb Alamgir (رَحِمَهُ ٱللَّٰهُ)

It's as close to evidence as one can get
That's not an evidence.
And that video is nonsense. Aryan invasion never happened. We all know Indus valley didn't collapse due to any invasion.
There are no traces of Aryan invasion.
How does that make me a cuck
Because you are worshipping the people who hate you and raped your ancestors for being parsi.

Yes, he's parsi (the community who got raped, cucked and kicked out from their own country by Muslims). He is a real cuck. He worships the people who raped his ancestors.
Cope. India needs to be under Mughal rule again.

wat no pussy does to a mofo

That's not an evidence.
And that video is nonsense. Aryan invasion never happened. We all know Indus valley didn't collapse due to any invasion.
There are no traces of Aryan invasion.
Great argument pal. Your cowpiss addled brain is functionally incapable of recognising the truth when it’s in front of you
Because you are worshipping the people who hate you and raped your ancestors for being parsi.
And Persians raped Arabs as well? Aurangzeb wasn’t even Arab. What’s your point?

Great argument pal. Your cowpiss addled brain is functionally incapable of recognising the truth when it’s in front of you

And Persians raped Arabs as well? Aurangzeb wasn’t even Arab. What’s your point?
I eat the mother of the Hindoo everyday.

You are an idiot. There are traces of yamnaya invading and raping western Europeans but no traces of such in India, then how could say they invaded India when even archaeologists deny it?
Persians didn't rape arabs lol. Arabs enslaved y'all, converted y'all, destroyed your script, raped your women and got your own people (muslim Persians) to kick your ass out of your own country.

Brutal mughal pill I will eat gau mata today with tandoori roti tho :feelsohh::feelscomfy:

You are an idiot. There are traces of yamnaya invading and raping western Europeans but no traces of such in India, then how could say they invaded India when even archaeologists deny it?
It’s literally in the dna and the discrepancy between paternal and maternal haplogroups proves it. You are a turd flinging retard who can’t tell his elbow apart from his asshole.

It doesn’t really even matter if there was an invasion or not (there was) because you are a mutt who shares his dna with a billion other cow dung eaters and literal rat and elephant worshippers and that in of itself is the biggest L you could ever take

Persians didn't rape arabs lol.
>has never heard of the achaemenid and Sassanid empires

Not surprised though since curries have what 70 iq points on average?
got your own people (muslim Persians) to kick your ass out of your own country.
Persia didn’t become majority Muslim until the 11th century a full 300 years after the Islamic conquest. It was Arabs who did that not persians. You don’t know what you’re talking about

It’s literally in the dna and the discrepancy between paternal and maternal haplogroups proves it. You are a turd flinging retard who can’t tell his elbow apart from his asshole.
As I said earlier, it was through peaceful mixing not invasion you idiot because there are no traces of invasion.
It doesn’t really even matter if there was an invasion or not (there was)
Then why haven't you shown any evidence of invasion so far?
I think you know more than archaeologists lol.
because you are a mutt who shares his dna with a billion other cow dung eaters and literal rat and elephant worshippers and that in of itself is the biggest L you could ever take
It's far better than being a cuck.
has never heard of the achaemenid and Sassanid empires
Who cares? Arabs raped you back to oblivion, destroyed your ass, converted y'all.
Persia didn’t become majority Muslim until the 11th century a full 300 years after the Islamic conquest. It was Arabs who did that not persians. You don’t know what you’re talking about
Giga cope. They were your own Muslims brothers who raped your mom, killed your dad and kicked you out.

Cope they were chinks.
Only the first mughal ruler Babur was mongol from his mothers side and turkic from his fathers side. After that they mostly married persians and a few indians

Then why haven't you shown any evidence of invasion so far?
I think you know more than archaeologists lol
Yeah there's proof of it on the video I linked. Also the indo europeans were extremely violent so there's no reason to assume they would suddenly change their tune when it came to you curries
Who cares? Arabs raped you back to oblivion, destroyed your ass, converted y'all.
And persians raped and invaded your ass so it's persians > curries anyway
Giga cope. They were your own Muslims brothers who raped your mom, killed your dad and kicked you out.
Yea you're actually unironically retarded.

Richard Bulliet's "conversion curve" and relatively minor rate of conversion of non-Arab subjects during the Arab centric Umayyad period of 10%, in contrast with estimates for the more politically multicultural Abbasid period which saw the Muslim population go from approx. 40% in the mid 9th century to close to 80% by the end of the 11th century

Im assuming you can do basic math but let me know if that's too hard for you and I'll do it for you

BASED AURANGZEB TAKING OVER DELHI I HAD THIS VIDEO ON MY PLAYLIST ALLAH YANSOOR DEEN AL ISLAM :feelsautistic:
Come put this kafir hindpoo dog crying in my thread out of his misery

Yeah there's proof of it on the video I linked. Also the indo europeans were extremely violent so there's no reason to assume they would suddenly change their tune when it came to you curries
A video is an evidence? Lol Lol Lol
You are clearly an idiot.
Just say you have no evidence, nigger.
I dare you to prove that Indus valley was collapsed through invasion and not by climate change.
And persians raped and invaded your ass so it's persians > curries anyway
Persians never invaded India. Mostly invaders were Turks who were obsessed with persians and they brought a lot of persian whores with them.
Yea you're actually unironically retarded.

Richard Bulliet's "conversion curve" and relatively minor rate of conversion of non-Arab subjects during the Arab centric Umayyad period of 10%, in contrast with estimates for the more politically multicultural Abbasid period which saw the Muslim population go from approx. 40% in the mid 9th century to close to 80% by the end of the 11th century

Im assuming you can do basic math but let me know if that's too hard for you and I'll do it for you
Then why did you parsi cucks leave your homeland huh? You stupid monkey!!
They were raping and subjugating y'all that's why you left, fool.
Oh wait, you didn't leave, you were kicked out lol. Atleast we Indians didn't leave our country and fought against every invader and eventually won.

Last edited:
A video is an evidence? Lol Lol Lol
You are clearly an idiot.
Just say you have no evidence, nigger.
I dare you to prove that Indus valley was collapsed through invasion and not by climate change.
Since you have the attention span of a gnat and probably didn’t even watch the video go to 6:15 you’ll see all the evidence you need. Also the existence of a caste system in which groups with higher IE admixture placed themselves above groups with lower IE admixture is more proof that there was subjugation of the natives by invaders
Persians never invaded India. Mostly invaders were Turks who were obsessed with persians and they brought a lot of persian whores with them.
Achaemenids invaded NW india, Muhammad Ghori invaded and conquered the Gangetic plains and the NW
Then why did you parsi cucks leave your homeland huh? You stupid monkey!!
They were raping and subjugating y'all that's why you left, fool.
You clearly said in your previous post that it was Persian muslims who did that when it was actually Arab Muslims. You are demonstrably wrong and an idiot
Oh wait, you didn't leave, you were kicked out lol. Atleast we Indians didn't leave our country and fought against every invader and eventually won.
>won

Sure if you consider being an overpopulated, poor third world shithole as being a win. Reminder that these are your ‘people’. Literal shitskins

View: https://youtu.be/3xnrbzfOiYE

View: https://youtu.be/aqaEltoxu5k

Yeah, I cry too easily. In the school time, bullies used to call me short, scrawny, and so many other kindred insulting terms and I would cry within 5 mins if they didn't stop teasing me.
Man that’s brutal, imagine being bullied both irl and online. Pussy ass bitch nigga :feelskek:

Since you have the attention span of a gnat and probably didn’t even watch the video go to 6:15 you’ll see all the evidence you need.
A video isn't an evidence. Show me some reliable source.
The reason behind the collapse of Indus valley is climate change not any invasion.
Also the existence of a caste system in which groups with higher IE admixture placed themselves above groups with lower IE admixture is more proof that there was subjugation of the natives by invaders
Then how come most steppe shifted people, Jats and Rors, have LM20 ydna haplogroup?
The reality, you idiot, is that caste system is barely 1,500-2000 years old, while Aryans migrated to India around 4000 years go.
Achaemenids invaded NW india
They invaded Pakistan not India.
Muhammad Ghori invaded and conquered the Gangetic plains and the NW
He was an Afghan turk not Persian. He also invaded eastern Iran.
You clearly said in your previous post that it was Persian muslims who did that when it was actually Arab Muslims. You are demonstrably wrong and an idiot
So, your community was basically a victim of islamic invasion, right? Then why the hell are you praising islamic invaders of India when you are yourself their victim!?
If that's not cuck then I don't know what it is mate, but you are clearly a low iq monkey.
Imagine a war victim making fun of other war victims while living in their country lol.
Sure if you consider being an overpopulated, poor third world shithole as being a win. Reminder that these are your ‘people’. Literal shitskins
I can also show various videos of Muslims drinking camel piss, but not interested in perpetuating this altercation.

Last edited:
Man that’s brutal, imagine being bullied both irl and online. Pussy ass bitch nigga :feelskek:
Still far better than being a cuck unlike you, idiot.

A video isn't an evidence. Show me some reliable source.
The guy in the video is Mortimer Wheeler. He was an archaeologist and found these skeletons with broken bones in a mass grave in the IVC. No idea what you mean by saying a video isn’t evidence since the evidence is fossils
Then how come most steppe shifted people, Jats and Rors, have LM20 ydna haplogroup?
You’re just proving my point. Rapebabies of IE and IVC created the caste system in which they placed themselves at the top and the less mixed abos at the bottom which is exactly what I said
The reality, you idiot, is that caste system is barely 1,500-2000 years old, while Aryans migrated to India around 4000 years go.
There were waves of migration not one single event and the Indo Aryan migrations started in 2000-1500 BCE

During the time of the Rigveda (1500 - 1200 BCE), there were two varnas: arya varna and dasa varna. The distinction originally arose from tribal divisions. The Vedic tribes regarded themselves as arya (the noble ones) and the rival tribes were called dasa, dasyu and pani. The dasas were frequent allies of the Aryan tribes, and they were probably assimilated into the Aryan society, giving rise to a class distinction.[96] Many dasas were, however, in a servile position, giving rise to the eventual meaning of dasa as servant or slave.[97]
He was an Afghan turk not Persian. He also invaded eastern Iran.
Ghori was Persian not turk, no such thing as an afghan ethnicity since afghans themselves belong to different ethnic groups
They invaded Pakistan not India.
Yeah and most Pakistanis are punjabis and Sindhis aka curries and the setting of the mahabharat is in NW india/pakistan. The Indus river after which india is names flows mostly though pakistan, there are more than 400 IVC sites in pakistan. I could keep going but the point is that the eastern part of pakistan is basically just india
So, your community was basically a victim of islamic invasion, right? Then why the hell are you praising islamic invaders of India when you are yourself their victim!?
How am I a victim my ancestors didn’t convert to Islam, also Persians converted to Islam willingly. Iran still has its own language and national identity that goes beyond Islam. I praise Aurangzeb because Islam is the truth and he was a good Muslim ruler
Imagine a war victim making fun of other war victims while living in their country lol.
That makes it sound like curries and Persians are on the same level of victimisation which clearly isn’t true
can also show various videos of Muslims drinking camel piss, but not interested in perpetuating this altercation.
Nowhere near as prevalent as cowpiss drinking, also notice how you didn’t address any of my other points

The guy in the video is Mortimer Wheeler. He was an archaeologist and found these skeletons with broken bones in a mass grave in the IVC. No idea what you mean by saying a video isn’t evidence since the evidence is fossils
I don't believe in his credibility. I won't believe in any shit until someone officially states that it was an invasion not migration. But the invasion theory has been refuted long ago.
Keep seething.
You’re just proving my point. Rapebabies of IE and IVC created the caste system in which they placed themselves at the top and the less mixed abos at the bottom which is exactly what I said
The original Aryans didn't subjugate the natives. They mixed freely with everyone.
The upper caste created caste system to prevent mixing with non vedic people. They also considered later non vedic Aryan migrants like Scythians as 'Mleccha' and avoid intermingling.
There were waves of migration not one single event and the Indo Aryan migrations started in 2000-1500 BCE

During the time of the Rigveda (1500 - 1200 BCE), there were two varnas: arya varna and dasa varna. The distinction originally arose from tribal divisions. The Vedic tribes regarded themselves as arya (the noble ones) and the rival tribes were called dasa, dasyu and pani. The dasas were frequent allies of the Aryan tribes, and they were probably assimilated into the Aryan society, giving rise to a class distinction.[96] Many dasas were, however, in a servile position, giving rise to the eventual meaning of dasa as servant or slave.[97]
Dasas were basically non vedic Indian people. The vedic people considered all the non vedic people as inferior to them.
And again, the caste system was created by the descendants of Aryans not the original Aryans.

Ghori was Persian not turk, no such thing as an afghan ethnicity since afghans themselves belong to different ethnic groups
His ethnicity is still uncertain. He was most likely a Turk. Persians don't exist in Afghanistan.
Yeah and most Pakistanis are punjabis and Sindhis aka curries and the setting of the mahabharat is in NW india/pakistan. The Indus river after which india is names flows mostly though pakistan, there are more than 400 IVC sites in pakistan. I could keep going but the point is that the eastern part of pakistan is basically just india
It's not in modern day India, so you can't say they invaded India, but Pakistan.
How am I a victim my ancestors didn’t convert to Islam,
Because they were compelled to leave their country due to islamic invasion and therefore victims, idiot.
also Persians converted to Islam willingly.
Nope. Arabs raped them.
Iran still has its own language
But not script. They use script of their rapists.
I praise Aurangzeb because Islam is the truth and he was a good Muslim ruler
Are you muslim?
That makes it sound like curries and Persians are on the same level of victimisation which clearly isn’t true
Yes, it's not true. Majority of the curries didn't leave their country, didn't change their religion, didn't lose their language/script and so on. We successfully preserved our cultures and languages unlike Persians. Persians are undoubtedly bigger victims.
Nowhere near as prevalent as cowpiss drinking, also notice how you didn’t address any of my other points
Drinking cow piss isn't prevalent either.You are saying as if all Hindus drink cow piss which is false.

I don't believe in his credibility. I won't believe in any shit until someone officially states that it was an invasion not migration. But the invasion theory has been refuted long ago.
So you ask for evidence and once it's presented to you you don't believe it because....reasons. Again it's irrelevant if you call it an invasion or migration and it's the only theory that hasn't been discredited. There's still retards out there who say out of India is valid
The original Aryans didn't subjugate the natives. They mixed freely with everyone.
The upper caste created caste system to prevent mixing with non vedic people. They also considered later non vedic Aryan migrants like Scythians as 'Mleccha' and avoid intermingling.
Dasas were basically non vedic Indian people. The vedic people considered all the non vedic people as inferior to them.
And again, the caste system was created by the descendants of Aryans not the original Aryans
Alright forget the aryans, how do you explain the following 3000 years of invasion and rape of curries?
His ethnicity is still uncertain. He was most likely a Turk. Persians don't exist in Afghanistan.
Ghor never had a population of turkics. It was mostly inhabited by zoroastrians and buddhists
It's not in modern day India, so you can't say they invaded India, but Pakistan.
Modern day colonial borders are irrelevant. The eastern part of Pakistan has always been a part of India, the people are genetically identical to Indians. They're as curry as curry gets
Because they were compelled to leave their country due to islamic invasion and therefore victims, idiot
The majority of persians stayed back and did not leave. Leaving was a choice it wasn't an exodus
Nope. Arabs raped them
They didn't. Iran was less than 10% muslim after a 100 years of umayyad rule. It took 400 years for iran to become majority muslim. Forced conversions wouldve made the process a lot faster
But not script. They use script of their rapists.
The aramaic script was used for writing persian during the achaemenids anyway. There was no single script for writing persian. In places where arabs did impose their own language such as iraq and North Africa it's clear because they no longer use their own languages
Yes, it's not true. Majority of the curries didn't leave their country, didn't change their religion, didn't lose their language/script and so on. We successfully preserved our cultures and languages unlike Persians. Persians are undoubtedly bigger victims.
South Asia used to be almost exclusively hindu now they're barely 60%, not counting the millions who were killed by islamic invaders. Not to mention preserving your culture and religion isn't even a flex given just how disgusting hinduism is. There's hindu rituals that require a queen to have sex with a dead horse, gods engaging in incest, beastiality etc. If you think that's something to be proud of then I have nothing to say to you
Drinking cow piss isn't prevalent either.You are saying as if all Hindus drink cow piss which is false
It's found in your 'holy' scriptures
[Mahabharata Anusasana Parva (Book 13) Ch 78] One should never feel any repugnance for the urine and the dung of the cow.

[Agni Puran Ch 292 Shloka 3] The urine and feces of a cow, milk, curd, clarified butter and rocanā (yellow pigment got from a cow) are the six constituents that are excellent and when drunk they would prevent bad dreams etc.

I challenge you to find a single verse in the Quran which prescribes camel urine for anything

Also you still haven't addressed my other points

Oh and also turco mongols and curries adopted persian culture and the persian language. Can't say the same for curry languages

So you ask for evidence and once it's presented to you you don't believe it because....reasons.
A video of an incredible YouTuber isn't an evidence. It's originally called Aryan migration theory not Aryan invasion.
Again it's irrelevant if you call it an invasion or migration and it's the only theory that hasn't been discredited
How is it irrelevant? It's clearly migration not invasion. Invasion means destroying another country's architecture, killing and subjugating its people which didn't happen.
Alright forget the aryans, how do you explain the following 3000 years of invasion and rape of curries?
Only 18-20% Iranians have haplogroup J2, native Iranian y dna haplogroup, which clearly means majority of you are rape babies.

And even the possible place of origin of j2 is mostly likely Levant not Iran.
Ghor never had a population of turkics. It was mostly inhabited by zoroastrians and buddhists
He wasn't Persian.
Modern day colonial borders are irrelevant. The eastern part of Pakistan has always been a part of India
India didn't exist before 1947, idiot.
Modern day Pakistanis were under Achaemenid.
the people are genetically identical to Indians. They're as curry as curry gets
Yes, but they aren't Indians. They are pakistanis.
The majority of persians stayed back and did not leave.
Because they unwillingly accepted foreign religion and culture.
Leaving was a choice it wasn't an exodus
It was clearly an exodus since majority of the Parsis preferred residing in non islamic country because they found it more safe as compared to islamic ones.
They didn't. Iran was less than 10% muslim after a 100 years of umayyad rule. It took 400 years for iran to become majority muslim. Forced conversions wouldve made the process a lot faster
Keep coping. Persians were forcefully converted.
The aramaic script was used for writing persian during the achaemenids anyway. There was no single script for writing persian. In places where arabs did impose their own language such as iraq and North Africa it's clear because they no longer use their own languages
In the 8th century the Tahirid dynasty and Samanid dynasty officially adopted the Arabic script for writing Persian, followed by the Saffarid dynasty in the 9th century, gradually displacing the various Pahlavi scripts used for the Persian language prior.
South Asia used to be almost exclusively hindu now they're barely 60%, not counting the millions who were killed by islamic invaders.
Still majority follows native religions unlike Iran:lul::lul:

Not to mention preserving your culture and religion isn't even a flex given just how disgusting hinduism is. There's hindu rituals that require a queen to have sex with a dead horse, gods engaging in incest, beastiality etc. If you think that's something to be proud of then I have nothing to say to you
That's your cope. You are just mad that your people couldn't resist foreign invasions and eventually accepted their culture and those who didn't, like your ancestors, were raped and kicked out.

It's found in your 'holy' scriptures
[Mahabharata Anusasana Parva (Book 13) Ch 78] One should never feel any repugnance for the urine and the dung of the cow.

[Agni Puran Ch 292 Shloka 3] The urine and feces of a cow, milk, curd, clarified butter and rocanā (yellow pigment got from a cow) are the six constituents that are excellent and when drunk they would prevent bad dreams etc.
Puranas and Mahabharats are based on mythology, idiot.
Vedas are considered most sacred and they don't enjoin people to drink cow urine.
I challenge you to find a single verse in the Quran which prescribes camel urine for anything
Sahih al Bukhari is most authentic hadith and according to it, muhammad considered camel urine as medicine.
The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet (ﷺ) he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.

Hadiths in Islam are just like Puranas in Hinduism.
Oh and also turco mongols and curries adopted persian culture and the persian language
Turks did, not curries.
Curries still speak in their own languages and follow their culture.

Ended the mughal supremacy in one fell swoop with his bullshit

A video of an incredible YouTuber isn't an evidence. It's originally called Aryan migration theory not Aryan invasion.

How is it irrelevant? It's clearly migration not invasion. Invasion means destroying another country's architecture, killing and subjugating its people which didn't happen.

Only 18-20% Iranians have haplogroup J2, native Iranian y dna haplogroup, which clearly means majority of you are rape babies.
View attachment 716194
And even the possible place of origin of j2 is mostly likely Levant not Iran.

He wasn't Persian.

India didn't exist before 1947, idiot.
Modern day Pakistanis were under Achaemenid.

Yes, but they aren't Indians. They are pakistanis.

Because they unwillingly accepted foreign religion and culture.

It was clearly an exodus since majority of the Parsis preferred residing in non islamic country because they found it more safe as compared to islamic ones.

Keep coping. Persians were forcefully converted.

In the 8th century the Tahirid dynasty and Samanid dynasty officially adopted the Arabic script for writing Persian, followed by the Saffarid dynasty in the 9th century, gradually displacing the various Pahlavi scripts used for the Persian language prior.

Still majority follows native religions unlike Iran:lul::lul:

That's your cope. You are just mad that your people couldn't resist foreign invasions and eventually accepted their culture and those who didn't, like your ancestors, were raped and kicked out.

Puranas and Mahabharats are based on mythology, idiot.
Vedas are considered most sacred and they don't enjoin people to drink cow urine.

Sahih al Bukhari is most authentic hadith and according to it, muhammad considered camel urine as medicine.
The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet (ﷺ) he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.

Hadiths in Islam are just like Puranas in Hinduism.

Turks did, not curries.
Curries still speak in their own languages and follow their culture.
Yeah I’m not gonna bother arguing with you anymore since your response is just ‘cope’ to each and every point even though what I’m saying makes complete sense. I just want you to understand that you will always be a brown streetshitter, your race your culture and religion are mocked everywhere and no one respects you

Yeah I’m not gonna bother arguing with you anymore since your response is just ‘cope’ to each and every point even though what I’m saying makes complete sense.
Nope, your all the points are nonsensical since there are no traces of Aryan invasion, but only migration.
I just want you to understand that you will always be a brown streetshitter, your race your culture and religion are mocked everywhere and no one respects you
I don't care, mate. Being a streetshitter is far better than being a cuck.