Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

australian cuck gets blackpilled by hypergamous, slut wife

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★

not even the first time it happened holy shit what an absolute cucked chit he is. you give a bitch an inch and she takes a mile. would fucking kek to see this happening in pakistan

i think this is main forum material. Nevertheless, normie betabux types never believe this will happen to them and when it does they hamster an excuse for it most of the time. A lot of them just do not understand how little leverage they have in their relationships.

Roastie nearly cheats on Chadlite with Chad.

Lifefuel tbh.

We must encourage as much infighting betweens the Chads and the Chad-nots as possible.

i think this is main forum material. Nevertheless, normie betabux types never believe this will happen to them and when it does they hamster an excuse for it most of the time. A lot of them just do not understand how little leverage they have in their relationships.

Roastie nearly cheats on Chadlite with Chad.

Lifefuel tbh.

We must encourage as much infighting betweens the Chads and the Chad-nots as possible.
if he's a chad lite then he mogs me into the dirt. and to think even hes getting mogged. its fucking over

seems pretty fake

no way is he a chadlite with that bald head, hunter eyes are also a minimum requirement

fuck my country

hey at least you australiacels have easy sui options. just go out in nature

Alllright maaate.

He didn't get blackpilled either, he is a typical cuck lol

Typical cuckedsociety. Normalizing degeneracy :lul::lul::lul: