Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Australian whiteknights arrest ethnic trucels on beach for creeping on girls

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
been getting this vid in my recommended. some thoughts and highlights from the vid

-most of them are ethnics (BRUTAL JBWpill) :blackpill:

-halfway through the vid one guy flees to a small island in the water and the cops call a fucking helicopter to oversee their arrest of him :feelsclown:

-one based gentleman gets kicked off the beach then immediately starts talking to more girls a few feet away. cops pursue him but he gets away with it by deleting the photos before they get to him :feelsYall:

-some of the creepshotters go unnoticed by the women and are unaware of it and therefore unbothered until the guards tell them

-groping people is obviously wrong but the life guards' self-righteousness to these trucels rubs me the wrong way

Last edited:
Brutal lack of reply

White knights always come at you when they have a clear advantage, like 2 against 1 or you are ill and visibly weak or something whatever.

I say stab mother fucken white knights