Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autism doesn't affect Foids AT ALL

kohlcel

kohlcel

Officer
★★★★
If I see one more foid complaining about her ''autism''...:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: More NT men are virgin (28%) than autistic foids (23%). Meanwhile 40% of autistic men never had sex. Yet all those roasties do is COMPLAIN. STFU. I'm sick of seeing it.

i saw a comment one time in an autist sub in cuckit saying "autistic women don't want autistic men"

i saw a comment one time in an autist sub in cuckit saying "autistic women don't want autistic men"
that's true. why would they if they can get NT chad.

men find foids with autism cute

foids find men with autism disgusting

Yes it does not affect the ability to find sex and relationship. But these autistic foids are complaining about other minor bullshit more. Autistic foids should be called something else as their condition is complete different and not life ruining.

I agree, my "autistic" sister lives like a normie sexhaving whore with her Chad boyfriend.

And that person was 100% right. There aren't too many things that dry womens pussies up like a sperglord man. Its one of the most low status thing you can be

All foids seem “off” and weak to me, but yes - a foid can still have a fulfilling life as an autistic person.

My past oneitis was a chubby autistic deaf girl and she still had numerous options and was never ever "single".

Made me realize Juggernauts law was real.