Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autism trait, resting bitch face

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I’ll be feeling normal as usual, (meaning depressed and autistic as this is the baseline), and normies cannot leave you alone without reminding you about how you are depressed and neurotic. I think they get off on saying shit like “are you ok” and “you need to smile more”, or subtly gaslight you into trying to imply you’re a bad person for being depressed and not exuding NT traits and vapid “positivity”. I genuinely think it’s evil to remind depressed people they are depressed.

This, a nasal voice, resting bitch face, you get bullied, and have no social skills. But wait, "I know an autistic person and he has sex :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

View attachment 602211
This, a nasal voice, resting bitch face, you get bullied, and have no social skills. But wait, "I know an autistic person and he has sex :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"
I actually have a quite deep voice but it is extremely autistic and monotone/emotionless so it’s a failo and contributes to my autism complete lack exuberance

I actually have a quite deep voice but it is extremely autistic and monotone/emotionless so it’s a failo and contributes to my autism complete lack exuberance
Lucky, I have an average normie pitch but it's also monotone and emotionless. Luckily voice is something you can make deeper through voicemaxxing

Lucky, I have an average normie pitch but it's also monotone and emotionless. Luckily voice is something you can make deeper through voicemaxxing
How is that lucky? Normies still mock it. And normies in multiplayer games call me fat even though i am not

How is that lucky? Normies still mock it. And normies in multiplayer games call me fat even though i am not
the lower your pitch the closer you get to chad voice

I have this, but I like to think that it scares normgroids. Or that I can ultimately become intimidating.

I have this, but I like to think that it scares normgroids. Or that I can ultimately become intimidating.
On the street on a stranger level it does scare normies. They cross roads to avoid me at night. Normie couples do this especially, they often see me and cross the street just to avoid me. Normies often keep turning around to make sure I won’t stab them or something I guess, even though I am just minding my own business, I don’t know, kek.

However this becomes a huge failo in social settings where they know you a bit closer than a total stranger level. They will wonder why you are such an autistic robot and hate you for being neurotic

On the street on a stranger level it does scare normies. They cross roads to avoid me at night. Normie couples do this especially, they often see me and cross the street just to avoid me. Normies often keep turning around to make sure I won’t stab them or something I guess, even though I am just minding my own business, I don’t know, kek.

However this becomes a huge failo in social settings where they know you a bit closer than a total stranger level. They will wonder why you are such an autistic robot and hate you for being neurotic
Today at the store two normgroids in two separate instances turned around and went the other way when I entered the aisle simultaneously to them and stared at them with my dead expression :feelshehe:

That's right, make room, groids! :society:

I hear you with regard to closer social interaction, though. I've resolved to never interact with NTs if I'm not self-medicated for the purpose.

Today at the store two normgroids in two separate instances turned around and went the other way when I entered the aisle simultaneously to them and stared at them with my dead expression :feelshehe:

That's right, make room, groids! :society:

I hear you with regard to closer social interaction, though. I've resolved to never interact with NTs if I'm not self-medicated for the purpose.
Being a wage slave is torture not because of the work itself but being forced to interact with NTs and having them torture and mock you for being neurotic. That’s why my ideal job would be something like a park ranger where you do not interact with norm scum at all. The funniest part is that normies think these jobs suck for that very reason.

Being a wage slave is torture not because of the work itself but being forced to interact with NTs and having them torture and mock you for being neurotic. That’s why my ideal job would be something like a park ranger where you do not interact with norm scum at all. The funniest part is that normies think these jobs suck for that very reason.
I'm a NEET but will sooner go vagabonding than wageslave with normgroid scum if I lose my NEETbux.

I will not tolERate their abuse any longER :society:

I'm a NEET but will sooner go vagabonding than wageslave with normgroid scum if I lose my NEETbux.

I will not tolERate their abuse any longER :society:
I wish I could be a neet. I genuinely think interacting with normies is torture and easily the worst part of being a wage slave. Normies complain about having to work, fuck that they are the reason it sucks so bad not the work itself.

I used to be that way.

I just look passive and friendly.

This, a nasal voice, resting bitch face, you get bullied, and have no social skills.
I don't like this post. :feelsree::feelsree:

Reason being: I'm in it. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Yes...insignificant.