Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autism trait: Trouble expressing yourself.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
C97B6D86 54C1 48D5 B2B7 E464F801E68E

Autism trait: You have trouble expressing yourself. I love my niggas but just have trouble expressing so unless I’m drunk as hell.

trouble expressing yourself? you literally expressed your footfag fetish to a foid and had a sexual experience with her, fakecel.

trouble expressing yourself? you literally expressed your footfag fetish to a foid and had a sexual experience with her, fakecel.
If I recall right, you were my nigga but then you became a bitch, old boy.

I think your volume should be turned down man idk:feelsUgh:

nothing happens to fakecels on chad.is, meanwhile i get a 20% warning for posting a gif, because a fucking jannie mod said this gif have "gay content", jfl:
Download

Yes. Not that it ever mattered. My vain "oneitis" had plenty of orbiters and saw me as a "dull ethnicel".

Fakecel trait: posting on an incel forum despite having a climactic (jizz coming out of the PINUS) sexual experience with a foid.

Giga autism trait: never expressing yourself :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I’m different from the majority so pretty sure it’s normal fags that are the NPCS here. :feelsLSD:

you're different from who by which standards? you admitted to be unable to express yourself properly, your behavior also is evidently repetitive, how is that any different from an NPC?

nothing happens to fakecels on chad.is, meanwhile i get a 20% warning for posting a gif, because a fucking jannie mod said this gif have "gay content", jfl:
View attachment 494625
Why this is a gay content? I think that janny is secretly a fag :feelskek:

086-BionicFlag.jpg

Then regained it on May 2009

Edit:- I've been told (Well; My parents were told) that I have borderline autism, I've also been told by someone who co fired me that I can't communicate with people. I've also heard someone tell other people that I'm not sociable.

Last edited:
IT won’t touch this. :feelsokman:

Autism must be a death sentence. And normie-looking autists aren't taken seriously when they come on here, cause of the normie looks. So they're the worst of the worst:forcedsmile: