Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How come there is so little autistic females?

G

georgie

Greycel
I have only encountered one female with autism in my entire life, but I have come across countless autistic males. It's puzzling to me. I have noticed that psychopathy seems to be more common in females than males, although they are typically neurotypical and not considered autistic. I have seen some women who exhibit dumb behavior that could be mistaken for autism, but I am specifically referring to more generalized anxiety-related autism symptoms such as stimming, shaking, trembling, and a fear of social interactions. Many women claim to have anxiety, yet they have active social lives and frequently visit clubs and so on, b-but muhh anxiety!@!@!.

So what gives?

Let me explain this in the most simple way I can. FEMALES CANNOT HAVE AUTISM. They have a similar not yet named diagnosis that is SIMILAR to autism in males but ISN'T THE SAME THING

You can skip this part if you don't want to read:

Not only is there an entire wikipedia article dedicated to this I can still explain why it isn't autism. First of all I need to anwer your question, why are there so few female autists? Let's ASSUME that females CAN have autism. Females that lie about having autism also have a very unique ability that males with autism doesn't. It's called masking. Masking means simply that a female can blend in with the rest of society by observing societal norms and behaving normally, most cases this is done automatically. So many females don't realise themselves that they have """autism""" and therefor don't go to get it diagnosed. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS FEMALES CANT HAVE AUTISM, MEN CANNOT MASK. Why can't men mask? Because autism is a disability in the brain, you can't just magically get rid of a disability by "learning" how society works.

This next point is personal but maybe some of you spergs can also relate. Autists have a really easy time spotting and knowing when other people have autism, there is no word for this I just the call it the spergdar. This is mostly because autists are very logical and we also know what to look for since we are ourselves autistic. I have always been right when I have talked to others that they are autistic, I have even predicted that someone wasn't autistic even though everyone around them told them that they did. This have not applied to "autistic" females. THEY SHARE ZERO SYMPTOMS TO MALES. Most people says this is because they "mask" their symptoms but again MALES CANNOT MASK, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR MEN TO MASK THEIR AUTISM.

Then we have this. As we know autism changes how the brain works. It's a disability. Females and Males however changes in different ways, hmm thats weird. In ADHD for example they do not change differently according to gender, but in autism they do. If you dont wanna read the article it simply states females with "autism" are more like neurotypical males in brain structure, so autism in females makes you a tomboy basically.

Why does it change differently, quite simple. Autism is known for making people more cold emotionally and more logical, this is not true in females though, actually it's quite the opposite, they are known for being more emotional and less logical. Why? When you have autism as a male your logical part of the brain gets bigger and more complex while your emotional gets smaller and less complex, this simply is just reversed in females.

But why are females still diagnosed with autism? It's too late. They have already stated a long time ago that females can have autism and they can't go and reverse it now that they have gaslit an entire generation of women into thinking they can have it. Also women complain ALL THE TIME that females are "under diagnosed" (Geez I wonder why that is) so big psychology just tells all the psychologist that they should just give out random diagnosis to any women that feel even the slighest autism.

ALSO WOMEN LIE AND WANT ATTENTION. They see autism as a funny quirky thing and not the life long disability that it is. They want attention and validation.

I am sick and tired of explaining this everytime someone mentions female autism since its so fucking easy to prove with just a LITTLE bit of research. Fuck you for wasting my time

I had met a few in autism group therapy most of them are more shy and more intelligent than women while most of the men where dumb as a rock or just very focused on their special interest and didnt know when to stop bothering people with their smartass speak
Even there I felt lonely. The women obviously wanted nothing to do with me and most of the men where completely off the rails retarded

Every time I was there I just sat through the whole thing just so my parents and social security office (Sozialamt) wouldnt annoy me about going to autism therapy anymore but I quit for good eventually

Let me explain this in the most simple way I can. FEMALES CANNOT HAVE AUTISM. They have a similar not yet named diagnosis that is SIMILAR to autism in males but ISN'T THE SAME THING

Not only is there an entire wikipedia article dedicated to this I can still explain why it isn't autism. First of all I need to anwer your question, why are there so few female autists? Let's ASSUME that females CAN have autism. Females that lie about having autism also have a very unique ability that males with autism doesn't. It's called masking. Masking means simply that a female can blend in with the rest of society by observing societal norms and behaving normally, most cases this is done automatically. So many females don't realise themselves that they have """autism""" and therefor don't go to get it diagnosed. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS FEMALES CANT HAVE AUTISM, MEN CANNOT MASK. Why can't men mask? Because autism is a disability in the brain, you can't just magically get rid of a disability by "learning" how society works.

This next point is personal but maybe some of you spergs can also relate. Autists have a really easy time spotting and knowing when other people have autism, there is no word for this I just the call it the spergdar. This is mostly because autists are very logical and we also know what to look for since we are ourselves autistic. I have always been right when I have talked to others that they are autistic, I have even predicted that someone wasn't autistic even though everyone around them told them that they did. This have not applied to "autistic" females. THEY SHARE ZERO SYMPTOMS TO MALES. Most people says this is because they "mask" their symptoms but again MALES CANNOT MASK, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR MEN TO MASK THEIR AUTISM.

Then we have this. As we know autism changes how the brain works. It's a disability. Females and Males however changes in different ways, hmm thats weird. In ADHD for example they do not change differently according to gender, but in autism they do. If you dont wanna read the article it simply states females with "autism" are more like neurotypical males in brain structure, so autism in females makes you a tomboy basically.

Why does it change differently, quite simple. Autism is known for making people more cold emotionally and more logical, this is not true in females though, actually it's quite the opposite, they are known for being more emotional and less logical. Why? When you have autism as a male your logical part of the brain gets bigger and more complex while your emotional gets smaller and less complex, this simply is just reversed in females.

But why are females still diagnosed with autism? It's too late. They have already stated a long time ago that females can have autism and they can't go and reverse it now that they have gaslit an entire generation of women into thinking they can have it. Also women complain ALL THE TIME that females are "under diagnosed" (Geez I wonder why that is) so big psychology just tells all the psychologist that they should just give out random diagnosis to any women that feel even the slighest autism.

ALSO WOMEN LIE AND WANT ATTENTION. They see autism as a funny quirky thing and not the life long disability that it is. They want attention and validation.

I am sick and tired of explaining this everytime someone mentions female autism since its so fucking easy to prove with just a LITTLE bit of research. Fuck you for wasting my time
:yes:

Good read.

However it's worth noting even if you mask as an autistic male people will catch on and start spreading rumors about your weird behavior. It's much easier for women to mask because people already have a positive bias towards women.

However it's worth noting even if you mask as an autistic male people will catch on and start spreading rumors about your weird behavior. It's much easier for women to mask because people already have a positive bias towards women.
That might be the case but in my own "theory" i still believe it's impossible. Autistic people can't mask because they don't know how to. One of the major things about having autism is the inability to understand social cues and how norms work. Saying masking exist implies that an autistic person can learn this the same way someone can learn how to draw. This is untrue since it's a brain disability that can't be changed, the part in the brain that is responsible for that is simply too weak in autistic people. But not in women with "Autism".

That might be the case but in my own "theory" i still believe it's impossible. Autistic people can't mask because they don't know how to. One of the major things about having autism is the inability to understand social cues and how norms work. Saying masking exist implies that an autistic person can learn this the same way someone can learn how to draw. This is untrue since it's a brain disability that can't be changed, the part in the brain that is responsible for that is simply too weak in autistic people. But not in women with "Autism".
We might not be able to learn but we can try to mimic. Most of the time however people notice because we tend to over exaggerate our expressions or not show any at all. Only Chad can get away with mimicking because of his halo effect. People will just assume he has a style and think it's cool.

Zero is less than little

Great comment. Most so called “autistic” women seem to do just fine socially and romantically while autistic men like myself rot. Even if a female actually has autism, it wouldn’t matter that much because they’d still get a boyfriend without any effort on their part. Female privilege is very real. I do think I got my autism from my mother though. She never had a single friend as long as I can remember and she spends most of her free time alone reading. What’s your opinion on whether she could actually have autism or not?

"Autism" doesnt exists. Its a big pharma hoax. You are just different thats all.

What’s your opinion on whether she could actually have autism or not?
Being a shut in without friends and rather being alone reading doesn't automatically mean you have autism, actually autistic people (depending from person to person) doesn't usually have problems finding friends. I myself have a few. The problem is maintaining friendships and finding best-friends/close friends. While autistic people have a small social battery and do like spending time alone we do yearn for connection and finding friends to hang out with. Being alone all the time would be very stressful and harmful for an autistic person. I doubt she has autism from the few things you told about your mom. And you don't need to inherit autism from your mom or dad, I think I probably got it from my uncle. My dad might have it but its less obvious than my uncle. Your mom might have Schizoid personality disorder, it's usually confused with autism from people that don't know better but one of the main differences is that schizoids actually enjoy and prefer being alone with no friends. Don't let the name scare you, it has nothing to do with schizophrenia.

take a read if you're interested

Hard to be autistic when you can easily hit developmental milestones just for being female

my opinion, because women have no societal expectations, so don't have to actually do anything social. Autistic women's form of masking is just sitting down and not saying anything.
We should curse them and shun them for hating aspie males.

I met a foid who was brutally autistic working as a cashier at a gaming store. foids do have autism but it isn't treated as such, more so a "cute quirk" meanwhile men who have it are labeled as having autism and seen as a major negative

I met a foid who was brutally autistic working as a cashier at a gaming store. foids do have autism but it isn't treated as such, more so a "cute quirk" meanwhile men who have it are labeled as having autism and seen as a major negative
Same. If she was a male she would have been bullied out of that job on her first day.

The term autistic is used way too liberally nowadays. It's kind of like pronouns/genders but for incels. An artifical personality when you have none.

Women just go with whatever is socially acceptable at the time. So even if they are autistic they'll just larp because that's what women do best... Play a socially prescribed part.

the girls at my school who are appearently autistic lifemog every autistic male there