Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Autist trait: you get shocked when you learn people have been talking about you behind your back

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I know it's retarded but I sometimes struggle comprehending that the world goes on in its entirety even when I'm not present.

I can relate. Last time I found out I was a wreck for a week. I hate normalcattle.

paranoid trait: you know people are talking about you behind your back and you're terrified

"Shocked"? Yes, quite literally; I have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD.

paranoid trait: you know people are talking about you behind your back and you're terrified
I used to be afraid to leave groups of people because I had a feeling they would talk about me when I left.

don't take it so hard, it's literally basic human behavior to gossip. Gossiping enables bullying but it's also how bullies get taken down. :feelsokman:

Same. I don't think about people when I'm not around them which is an autistic trait I guess so I never realize how much they dislike me

don't take it so hard, it's literally basic human behavior to gossip. Gossiping enables bullying but it's also how bullies get taken down. :feelsokman:
Good idea :feelsYall:
Same. I don't think about people when I'm not around them which is an autistic trait I guess so I never realize how much they dislike me
Yep

I'm retarded and I get that+ the sense that I'm too stupid to fight back

There is nothing more pathetic than a man talking shit behind back of a person he knows which did nothing to him, it reeks of feminine energy.

Don't care if it's a fat person, dumb person, hobo, junkie, autist, prostitute, cripple, chad, incel, neet, etc... If they showed nothing but decency and respectful behavior, they deserve the same. Either keep your negative thoughts about them to yourself or give them an advice in good faith.

That’s how I was until I realized they hate me anyway, I shouldn’t fear them and just hate them back

fakcel if people notice your existance

I can relate. Last time I found out I was a wreck for a week. I hate normalcattle.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
There is nothing more pathetic than a man talking shit behind back of a person he knows which did nothing to him, it reeks of feminine energy.

Don't care if it's a fat person, dumb person, autist, cripple, incel, neet, etc... If they showed nothing but decency and respectful behavior, they deserve the same. Either keep your negative thoughts about them to yourself or give them an advice in good faith.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
just do the same back to them
:panties::panties::panties::panties::panties:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back