Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You often have dreams where you get with girls you knew in your past and end up living the perfect life

manletcel1488

manletcel1488

Recruit
★★★
This happens to me at least a few times a year.
I have dreams where I'm back in high-school and I start dating girls I used to work with or went to school with, sometimes it's with people I haven't even thought about in years, my brain is pulling ancient memories out of the back of my mind in order to turbo-cope against my will.
We get married and have a normal life and everything is so blissful and just makes sense, it's like a cheesy romance movie or something.
Then you wake up and remember how shit everything is.

Nice, and it never happens to me.

Incel trait: foids give you nightmares

A few weeks ago I dreamed that I met with my last oneitis (who said she never was attracted to me and never will be), and I woke up just before we could kiss

A few weeks ago I dreamed that I met with my last oneitis (who said she never was attracted to me and never will be), and I woke up just before we could kiss
Can't have the good stuff eh?

I have dreams where I'm back in high-school and I start dating girls I used to work with or went to school with, sometimes it's with people I haven't even thought about in years, my brain is pulling ancient memories out of the back of my mind in order to turbo-cope against my will.
We get married and have a normal life and everything is so blissful and just makes sense, it's like a cheesy romance movie or something.
omg. it's just so incredibly true. i had a dream yesterday with a former schoolmate too, and it feels like it happens at least once a month. and always with different girls. they are such beautiful dreams.

Can't ascend even in dreams
Never began
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

omg. it's just so incredibly true. i had a dream yesterday with a former schoolmate too, and it feels like it happens at least once a month. and always with different girls. they are such beautiful dreams.
Sounds like the best cope ever. Too bad most of us don't get to experience it :feelsbadman:

Yeah that's the interesting part, it's ALWAYS a different girl.

I get a dream like this once every blue moon. I’ve had dreams like this only twice in my life. There isn’t a better cope tbh.

Pure suifuel tbh

A few months ago I had a dream that I was back in highschool too, except I didn't have a girlfriend still

Sounds like the best cope ever. Too bad most of us don't get to experience it :feelsbadman:
Are you a truecel who had no female friends/acquaintances in the past?
I talked to some girls in highschool but I would always get friend zoned.
Maybe if I was NT I could make it as a betabuxx.

Yes, I do have those dreams from time to time, and I really wish that I didn't. They're beautiful until you have to wake up and face the cold, empty reality. To tell the truth, I've actually woken up in tears from those dreams. Sometimes I try to go back to sleep and continue the dream, but it never works. My subconscious is torturing me.

Are you a truecel who had no female friends/acquaintances in the past?
I talked to some girls in highschool but I would always get friend zoned.
Maybe if I was NT I could make it as a betabuxx.
i am a failed normie and autistic.

Brootal

Mogs me, i never dreamed about being together or have sex with a girl. I got cucked by 2 lesbian foids in a dream a few weeks ago

Truecel trait: you don't dream

My oneitis has crashed into the wall at warp factor 9 speed. Would still give it a shot if I had the chance. (Who am I kidding she'd still reject me even tho I mog her now)

I do this pretty often ngl

Brutal

Truecel trait: foids reject you in your dreams.

Ye
It's suifuel

I try to avoid those dreams

Nah, the closest thing I ever got was dreaming about fucking my mid twenties slutina english teacher. She was kind of bitchy but she had a really nice ass/face and I remember fucking her so hard that I came in real life. It was the only time that it ever happened to me since and I remember it being really vivid.

I got hard the next day when I was in her class and it was brootal because the dream could never compare to reality (probably I don't know)

I dont because I know how stupid it is

I always dream of a high school classmate who was very pretty, E-Girl type, the worst thing is that on a day-to-day basis I don't even think about her

Fuck

Nope I often get rejected in my dreams.

Lots of my dreams involve the KKK for some reason