Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autist trait you stick out like a sore thumb in family photos

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
The stance, face, facial expressions, eyes, hair that never behaves, clothing and everything else all give it away. Trying to relax and act normal in these pics just fails and people think you're trying to act like an attention seeking jester.

NTpill is brutal

Never took a family photo since i was a kid.

I stick out amongst the human race

this is my facial expression whenever i have to be in a picture

NTpill is brutal
Sure is.
Never took a family photo since i was a kid.
Not even in the background for family birthdays and other events? Most of the pics suddenly take place out of nowhere, someone will randomly start ushering all the cousins into a bunch so they can post it on normiebook.
I stick out amongst the human race
:yes:
View attachment 671882
this is my facial expression whenever i have to be in a picture
That's how I end up looking when I think I'm smiling.

Not even in the background for family birthdays and other events? Most of the pics suddenly take place out of nowhere, someone will randomly start ushering all the cousins into a bunch so they can post it on normiebook.
never. Haven’t gone or been invited to a family party since i was a kid. @Zer0/∞ @Recluse

The stance, face, facial expressions, eyes, hair that never behaves, clothing and everything else all give it away. Trying to relax and act normal in these pics just fails and people think you're trying to act like an attention seeking jester.
Mogger