Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistic people?

david lxmxr

david lxmxr

Borderline schizo
-
I get feeling like you're not enough to have a girl and have a life with her and just wanting to stay alone cause you're not enough. That's how i feel atleast

But i feel like some people and the posts they make dont even make sense and is maybe just autism, i don't even mean that derogatory. Like how do you understand women that little. You dont need to get women to understand women.

Just me who feels like some posts are just delusional cause of autism?

61094.jpg
Yeah that's not me bro, if it was i wouldn't be on here

So, since this years greycels are like a biblical plague my expectations are pretty low, but how about you try providing a single example you fucking dipshit so maybe we can try to guess what the fuck you are talking about.

"You don't need to get women to understand women" can't wait for all the stats and studies your absolute understanding of women is gonna be based on. Can't wait to fucking hang myself after reading all the enlightening words of wisdom about female nature you will bless us with. Can't wait to rip my eyes out with my bare hands because after reading you explain women I will never want to read anything else ever again.

I get feeling like you're not enough to have a girl and have a life with her and just wanting to stay alone cause you're not enough. That's how i feel atleast
No offense. Is english your first language?

ATTENTION: Gentlemen, please place your bets on how many posts this person can write before getting banned.

So, since this years greycels are like a biblical plague my expectations are pretty low, but how about you try providing a single example you fucking dipshit so maybe we can try to guess what the fuck you are talking about.

"You don't need to get women to understand women" can't wait for all the stats and studies your absolute understanding of women is gonna be based on. Can't wait to fucking hang myself after reading all the enlightening words of wisdom about female nature you will bless us with. Can't wait to rip my eyes out with my hands because after reading you explain women I will never want to read anything else ever again.
A single example sure buddy.

Like all the posts saying you need to be jacked and tall to get women when the most important part is your face. Brad pitt isn't even 6 feet for example.

Im not saying I fully understand women but if you're gonna be an incel atleast be blackpill and not a beta coping red pill.

automatic never began for autistcels, myself included

Like all the posts saying you need to be jacked and tall to get women when the most important part is your face. Brad pitt isn't even 6 feet for example.

Im not saying I fully understand women but if you're gonna be an incel atleast be blackpill and not a beta coping red pill.
Singular example (dis)proves nothing. "If you're rich and world-famous and otherwise attractive you can be slightly below standard in terms of height and still get women. This shows that height is not as important as face." I have no clue what is more important, although I have seen much more data about the importance of height, but that is also easier to measure and compare. Would probably bet on height as more important just because in the evolutionary context being bigger is such an absurd advantage in terms of fighting.

No singular factor is alone is enough to make you unfuckable, if you have enough wealth you can probably find some gold-digger at any height, but it might be enough to make you unlovable and undesirable. And height is without a doubt amongst the most important factors, even if it would turn out it wasn't #1. Which, as I said, I would bet against.

Don't think anyone here thinks being jacked is a requirement, "just go to the gym bro" is usually made fun of as cope.

Singular example (dis)proves nothing. "If you're rich and world-famous and otherwise attractive you can be slightly below standard in terms of height and still get women. This shows that height is not as important as face." I have no clue what is more important, although I have seen much more data about the importance of height, but that is also easier to measure and compare. Would probably bet on height as more important just because in the evolutionary context being bigger is such an absurd advantage in terms of fighting.

No singular factor is alone is enough to make you unfuckable, if you have enough wealth you can probably find some gold-digger at any height, but it might be enough to make you unlovable and undesirable. And height is without a doubt amongst the most important factors, even if it would turn out it wasn't #1. Which, as I said, I would bet against.

Don't think anyone here thinks being jacked is a requirement, "just go to the gym bro" is usually made fun of as cope.
Idk man I'm not hating on you just so you know, i just saw a lot of posts coping with "women don't want you they only want the buff guy next door".

I just hate cope i really fucking do it's the most stupid shit ever.

And women do it the most way too often. Like personality cope and stuff or telling you that you're such a sweet guy but they dont even see you as an option.

On the brad pitt part tho, in my opinion he is not popular and liked by people cause he's famous but just because he is handsome he became famous.

Idk man I'm not hating on you just so you know, i just saw a lot of posts coping with "women don't want you they only want the buff guy next door".

I just hate cope i really fucking do it's the most stupid shit ever.

And women do it the most way too often. Like personality cope and stuff or telling you that you're such a sweet guy but they dont even see you as an option.

On the brad pitt part tho, in my opinion he is not popular and liked by people cause he's famous but just because he is handsome he became famous.
Sorry mate, didn't want to come off too hostile, this year's greycels have just been quite the experience :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Didn't know there was incel ranked mode now. Really cool bro not my fault I didn't join earlier
You're fine, don't worry about it. Once you get promoted to bluecel all the shit will be alleviated off of you. Nobody trusts grey's since 7/8 of them are infiltrators.

You're fine, don't worry about it. Once you get promoted to bluecel all the shit will be alleviated off of you. Nobody trusts grey's since 7/8 of them are infiltrators.
Ah okey fair enough, thanks for being nice though

How old are you and are you a KHH ? (Kiss-, hug, and handholdless)

Sorry mate, didn't want to come off too hostile, this year's greycels have just been quite the experience :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It's fine man, you seem pretty nice if im honest. I get that, also maybe not the smartest move from me calling people autistic lol

I have asperger's syndrome... maybe you are talking about me

How old are you and are you a KHH ? (Kiss-, hug, and handholdless)
I'm 21 man. You mean like in my whole life or wdym lol. I dont look like an ogre and am avg height in my country so yeah at some point I've done those things man.

I'm 21 man. You mean like in my whole life or wdym lol. I dont look like an ogre and am avg height in my country so yeah at some point I've done those things man.
Yeah that's what I mean dude. Did you ever kiss or hold hands with a girl? Also what region? (Western Europe?). I'll tell you even more. I'm from and live in Germany

I have asperger's syndrome... maybe you are talking about me
Not specifically you but maybe idk. I'm not hating or anything, I mean there's guys calling each other the n-word with hard r on this site so its whatever.

I feel like autistic people might be more likely to have a twisted idea of what women actually want since for example what we find masculine they often find too much. I mean the rock is pretty masculine to us right, but most women wouldn't date him cause he looks kinda ogerish. They just think different then us so it takes more social skills to understand them.

But i aint hating on no one im just speaking my mind here. Not trying to offend anyone

He's 1.80m, it's not short (and metric foids treat it the way imperial foids treat 6 feet). He's also rich, popular, NT and good looking. If he had more height instead of good face, he'd still be popular

He's 1.80m, it's not short (and metric foids treat it the way imperial foids treat 6 feet). He's also rich, popular, NT and good looking. If he had more height instead of good face, he'd still be popular
You can't deny his face is the most important aspect though. Lebron James is fucking tall and height mogs him but is definitely not as praised as Brad Pitt even though they are both well known

Also 1.80 is like average height in western Europe so it doesn't help him at all

It's fine man, you seem pretty nice if im honest. I get that, also maybe not the smartest move from me calling people autistic lol
You're not wrong, we're mostly autistic (still having our truths and experience (fails))

Also 1.80 is like average height in western Europe so it doesn't help him at all
Yeah, but isn't making it hard enough to say that only the face makes him a chad

Yeah, but isn't making it hard enough to say that only the face makes him a chad
True it is a balance between face height and physique but I'm just trynna say that gymmaxxing isnt gonna do stuff if you dont look handsome.

Bruno Mars is 165 cm for example but i think that's a bad example cause for him it's about the vibe he gives off + being famous. So i get you

True it is a balance between face height and physique but I'm just trynna say that gymmaxxing isnt gonna do stuff if you dont look handsome.

Bruno Mars is 165 cm for example but i think that's a bad example cause for him it's about the vibe he gives off + being famous. So i get you
That's true
(I gave up on gymmaxxing for look and now I do it to be stronger and beat foids)

You're not wrong, we're mostly autistic (still having our truths and experience (fails))
Yeah and that's like not a bad thing that's just who you are. Im just saying maybe some guys are seeing the wrong picture and undermining themselves that way, in my opinion women should be way more clearly with communication tho. They're so bad at it it's actually insane

That's true
(I gave up on gymmaxxing for look and now I do it to be stronger and beat foids)
Hey atleast that's not being delusional ya know. That's working to an achievable goal

autistic men are often treated horribly and like lesser humans their entire lives so they start believing that they deserve to suffer and die alone. Its sad reality for most of us but no one cares of course

autistic men are often treated horribly and like lesser humans their entire lives so they start believing that they deserve to suffer and die alone. Its sad reality for most of us but no one cares of course
I get that and i wish it wasnt that way. I have family members that are autistic and i do notice that they dont pick up on social cues as easily. But at the same time women are terrible with social cues and they know that but act like its normal.

It's just that women are more picky then men so we get the short end of the stick if there's even the slightest imperfection. Some girl even told me that me listening to some female music artist was giving her the ick like tf.

I get that and i wish it wasnt that way. I have family members that are autistic and i do notice that they dont pick up on social cues as easily. But at the same time women are terrible with social cues and they know that but act like its normal.

It's just that women are more picky then men so we get the short end of the stick if there's even the slightest imperfection. Some girl even told me that me listening to some female music artist was giving her the ick like tf.
the "ick" is just a trendy form of saying you are ugly and/or socially undesirable

the "ick" is just a trendy form of saying you are ugly and/or socially undesirable
I get what you mean but i feel like they also just say it to gauge your reaction at times. I feel like what you're describing is more like them saying ew or calling you weird or creepy which all boils down to just being ugly.

But i think thats just an difference of opinion between wording we have haha

Like the ones saying its over at 5'7. You are just ugly or retarded. htn and up have pussy.