Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autistic Trucel Trait: You dont know what to post here...

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
..and you joined this forum but youre too busy cooming and rotting. You dont know what to post and you dont care. The world sucked the soul of out you and youre too autistic. All you do is LDARing at home and getting older and older.

Last edited:
..and you joined this forum but youre too busy cooming and rotting. You dont know what to post and you dont care. The world sucked the soul of out you and youre too autistic. And you do is LDARing at home and getting older and older.
Based 1000th post, I am way too autistic to even open threads.

Post nothing. 70% of the userbase won't read it anyways. Or will probably turn your thread to a postmaxxin competition.

Bluecels keep this place alive, they are mostly only ones who make threads. I myself dont know what to post without being water is wet.

trucels lurk tbh

İ can relate to that... İ even don't have enough... hmm... enERgy?... to be vERy active/post a lot hERe... İ feel so void and nihilistic... :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

İ can relate to that... İ even don't have enough... hmm... enERgy?... to be vERy active/post a lot hERe... İ feel so void and nihilistic... :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Is this you?

..and you joined this forum but youre too busy cooming and rotting. You dont know what to post and you dont care. The world sucked the soul of out you and youre too autistic. All you do is LDARing at home and getting older and older.
Literally me nigga

same but because im retardcel and autistic

There are probably people who have lurked here for years but have never posted

can relate, also I lose motivation easily to do anything