Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Autistic women hate autistic men

but autistic women are fine huh

“Women” can’t be autistic. They all deserve to be shutdown and thrown out of society.

i was stalked and harassed by an autistic man (also level 1 asd) and the level of sympathy he was offered frustrates me, when i have the same disability but know not to do those things
based autistcel giving what this attention seeking whore deserves

Yeah that's why they have seperate subreddits. They should be beaten up imo

Autistic foids are NT only.

“Women” can’t be autistic. They all deserve to be shutdown and thrown out of society.
I have never seen an autistic woman my entire life, that really says something.

Autistic women = normal women. There is almost no difference, they both have the same hypergamous nature and judgemental attitude. I laugh in the face of any woman who tries to larp as autistic, unless she is very visibly deformed or has severe motor and cognitive disabilities.

Even if you did, they are more NT than you.

But all in all i do agree with some of the stuff they say. I have some across angry autistics like that online

But all in all i do agree with some of the stuff they say. I have some across angry autistics like that online
Good. Build up the rage. For all soyciety gave us all the shit.

Autistic women = normal women. There is almost no difference, they both have the same hypergamous nature and judgemental attitude. I laugh in the face of any woman who tries to larp as autistic, unless she is very visibly deformed or has severe motor and cognitive disabilities.
Clap

I hate “autistic women” they’re all attention seeking little shits that play the victim and act like they’re perfect little angels.

I hate “autistic women” they’re all attention seeking little shits that play the victim and act like they’re perfect little angels.
I hope they suffer unfortunate.

how the fuck do you tell apart a real autistic girl from just normal ugly low tier becky? both are nerdy and fat and gross.

Last edited:

hashtag not all autistic men or whatever (i have known some who were CHADS) but in many cases they’re loud, abrasive and perverted, often towards female peers or caretakers. i was stalked and harassed by an autistic man (also level 1 asd) and the level of sympathy he was offered frustrates me, when i have the same disability but know not to do those things

edit: lots of interaction, i imagine some people are mad bc it is the internet. fortunately i already included the yes-i-know-this-does-not-apply-to-them-all disclaimer, unfortunately many redditors are selectively illiterate

how the fuck do you tell apart a real autistic girl from just normal ugly low tier becky? both are nerdy and fat and gross.
There probably isn't much difference in practice, both have NT boyfriends who'll look after them and mog you.

Autistic women are just fujoshis who never clean their used tampons out of their room.

Autistic foids (if they even exist) are NT extroverted chad only.

I heard once that autistic female brains are more closely related to those of neurotypical males than autistic male or neurotypical female brains. I don't know if that is true or not but if it is, it would make sense why they don't like autistic men.

what a fucking goldmine of content man

I heard once that autistic female brains are more closely related to those of neurotypical males than autistic male or neurotypical female brains. I don't know if that is true or not but if it is, it would make sense why they don't like autistic men.
on the flip side of the coin narcissistic/psychopathic males are more similar to NT females

This is just brutal. :feelsseriously:

There's a well-documented female protective effect when it comes to autism. Due to the influence of estrogen and the X chromosome on brain development, females need to have a higher mutational load to develop autism. This affects symptom severity as well. The Extreme Male Brain theory proposes that male brains are more geared towards systemising and female brains are more geared towards empathising, so women are more NT at a baseline than men.

He is so funny, confident and smart! :foidSoy:

Last edited:
She hates her looksmatch, she hates het NT-match, she hates her mental health match.. if she was a guy she would have roped a long time ago

Autistic men are super hated, Autism is a death sentence for sub 7 men,

Only Chadlites and Chads can get away with it.

I Often dislike niggers
hashtag not all nigger men or whatever (i have known some who were cool) but in many cases they’re loud, abrasive and perverted, often towards female peers or caretakers. i was stalked and harassed by a nigger (also level 1 welfare recipient) and the level of sympathy he was offered frustrates me, when i have the same pigmentation but know not to do those things
edit: lots of interaction, i imagine some people are mad bc it is the internet. fortunately i already included the yes-i-know-this-does-not-apply-to-them-all disclaimer, unfortunately many redditors are selectively illiterate

Autistic men are super hated, Autism is a death sentence for sub 7 men,

Only Chadlites and Chads can get away with it.
retards on here will deny the NTpill til their blue in the face

Classic hypergamy

Autistic women, what a joke! Women CANT get autism just like men cant get ovarian cancer! Its not biologically possible Autism (and its comorbidities) are from the mutation of the “y” chromosome. Any woman who claims to have it is just attention seeking. (Truth is. Lot of “female autism” is just narcissism/cluster B re-branded by kike doctors)

Last edited:
fuck these cunts i would 100% be willing to work with autistic women to destroy (KKK1l!) our NT oppressors but the hateful cunts in this subreddit make my blood boil never ever have I seen autistic men speak about autistic women with such vitriol and pure hatred