Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some cope I read in r/short

Absolutely unreal this middle aged manlet thinks women 'double-take' and stare at him in a romantic way :feelskek:
they can sense his alpha and his nofap confidence holding frame DEFINITELY not because hes fucking ugly

Just improve your personality :foidSoy:

Absolutely unreal this middle aged manlet thinks women 'double-take' and stare at him in a romantic way :feelskek:
lol. in reality they just look back suspiciously, ready to call the cops on him. He's definitely delusional but at least look threatening for what it's worth, meanwhile some of us short motherfuckers looks like aged skinnyfat kids

Delusional manlet.

Watch some dude report u for manlet shaming for no reason

I fucking hate bald copers, I don't understand how they can be so blue pilled when they have the hair of a 80 year old man at 20-30.

I fucking hate bald copers, I don't understand how you can be so blue pilled when you have the hair of a 80 year old man at 20-30.
Truck driver lookin ass

brutal. this much delusion should be a diagnosis. if i was balding i would turkeymaxx or rope

Its probably because he looks retarded, bald, tatts and heavy at manlet stature, I would do a double take myself.

just grow your beard bro :soy:

they can sense his alpha and his nofap confidence holding frame DEFINITELY not because hes fucking ugly
the nofap attraction is everyone noticing through subtle body language cues (that normies detect) that you're a sexually frustrated horny fuck. foids take note of this so they can take advantage of that to get something out of you when it's needed

@highschoolcel bro all the balding manlet are taking our foids :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

manlet thinks women 'double-take' and stare at him in a romantic way
Double take to make sure such a disgusting person could even exist on this earth