Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Avatar Aang is a gigacoper bluepilled simp

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-

4364 WHEEZE

There's no such thing as a friendzone buddy

I laughed at the title, thanks brocel

It's also telling that even being avatar he was to fall in love with a low born, ethnic, old, used up whore from piss poor snow niggerlands who cucked him with a thugmaxxed chad.

She started getting confused when Zuko came in the picture, she wanted a taste of the superior scarmaxxed alpha male

She started getting confused when Zuko came in the picture, she wanted a taste of the superior scarmaxxed alpha male
Dont forget also chad Jet and that chadlite earth bender Haru. She was whoring around all the way while Aang could only masturbate to her image of a pure maiden.

Dont forget also chad Jet and that chadlite earth bender Haru. She was whoring around all the way while Aang could only masturbate to her image of a pure maiden.
sheesh i forgot about those... f'n brutal

It's also telling that even being avatar he was to fall in love with a low born, ethnic, old, used up whore from piss poor snow niggerlands who cucked him with a thugmaxxed chad.

Hahaha gay alien skull neotenous manlet aang cucked by jungle Stacy for tall dark triad chads. Only gets her after defeating the incarnation of evil.
“Just save the world from an unending age of tyranny bro”

goat tier show tho

Hahaha gay alien skull neotenous manlet aang cucked by jungle Stacy for tall dark triad chads. Only gets her after defeating the incarnation of evil.
“Just save the world from an unending age of tyranny bro”

goat tier show tho

comments in this thread are kinda funny ngl

Why am I not surprised she doesn’t want to be with the literal saviour of avatar land but will go with burned eye chad? Does it have something to do with his Manlet tier? Nah it’s definitely his personality :feelsseriously:

Why am I not surprised she doesn’t want to be with the literal saviour of avatar land but will go with burned eye chad? Does it have something to do with his Manlet tier? Nah it’s definitely his personality :feelsseriously:
Aang wanting to save the world is proof he was too ambitious, had a hero complex and delusions of grandeur and was too caught up in his narcissistic egotistical struggles to care about a woman :soy::soy::soy:
@SlayerSlayer

Aang wanting to save the world is proof he was too ambitious, had a hero complex and delusions of grandeur and was too caught up in his narcissistic egotistical struggles to care about a woman :soy::soy::soy:
@SlayerSlayer
He needs to work on his personality and perhaps a new haircut :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He needs to work on his personality and perhaps a new haircut :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He needs to stop being so full of himself and trying to harass all the ladies around him. Like the dude needs to chill and find his vibe and stop sperging :soy:

@SlayerSlayer
Aang is overcompensating for tiny penis and being bald as a child

Literal air god cucked. Lol.

Do you have any proof of this :feelswhere:
wtf was she doing on that trip with zuko. wasnt they sleeping in the same area too? shit, aang cant be letting his hoe spend alone time with a taller better looking nigga. "oh i totally forgive you now zuko!" she forgave that fire nation dick, real talk

The Aangpill blasted me with a huge gust of wind

Aang is overcompensating for tiny penis and being bald as a child
He's obviously a douche pretending to put on a fake niceguy act. I can smell these chumps a mile away. They need some good old fashioned ass kicking because it's obvious their momma never gave them one :soy::soy::soy::soy:

there isn't even some dyke couple or something in this series

what to expect from western "anime"

JFL so pathetic.

there isn't even some dyke couple or something in this series

what to expect from western "anime"
that was the 2nd series, where their gold touch ran out. first series sets a very high bar for western anime, if that will be a thing.

brutal holy fuck

Damn, did they cucked aang in purpose?

Fuaaark bald short man getting friendzoned by deathnic whore and mogger ethnic sokka fucked all foids lol @Ecstasy

Fuaaark bald short man getting friendzoned by deathnic whore and mogger ethnic sokka fucked all foids lol @Ecstasy
Is this lil Aang fag white?

When I first saw the adult version of him, it was one of the most brutal blackpills. He turned into a tall masculine white looking guy.
Jfl. If he was 5'7 then I'd feel better.

im a fan of zuko

Even Nickelodeon was shooting brutal black pills.

Imagine being a 112 year old god incel simp and getting rejected by a 12 year old

what a mentalcel.