Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "It takes time for a friendship to turn into a relationship"

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Not true. If a females finds a male physically attractive, she will not wait for the friendship to turn into a relationship, she will quickly make her intentions clear and she will make advances towards him. If a male is friends with a female for over a year, it means that she has no intention of being in a relationship with him. When a females is friends with a guy for over a year, the friendzone will become permanent. Only Chads and high tier normies have the ability to break out of the friendzone. Foids break the rules for them.

Don't fall for this bluepill nonsense, it's a trap.

Time is needed to access your betabuxxing capacity

>"It takes time for a friendship to turn into a relationship"
just normie mental gymnastics/coping

It's an excuse that women use when their beta friend has a crush on them.

"We need more time to know each other before we can become more intimate."

Then they have sex with the Chads they just met in a house party.

Agreed, it's the lamest and most bluepilled advice. I fucking hate advice in which a prerequisite is just "have a ton of friends!:foidSoy:"

brutal bro, I was at the gym and three Chads were all screaming about their sexual escapades for everyone to hear. They were like "yea bro I was at this party and this chick was naked on the couch! we totally banged bro but she said I have to be her girlfriend if I want to fuck again, fuck that bro I'll just fuck Stacy 2 or Stacy 3 or maybe even Becky 29!!!" it was giga rage fuel since they were all mogging me the entire time and their very aura was humiliating to a beta male like me

Very true

and their very aura was humiliating to a beta male like me
This is an articulate way of putting it. I like how you described it. I know what you mean by "aura". My brain adjusts itself to the presence of superior men automatically. If a baby lion saw the lion king walking around, he would either admire it or be intimidated by its presence. The brain recognizes our place in the hierarchy and makes us act accordingly.

:feelskek: :feelskek: thank you saar

This phrase is very manipulative. Its intention is to keep you around, feeding the foid's ego.

None of us have female friends.
Useless thread

most non-cucked males have the 3 date rule
most of frends who are successful follow it, no action at 3rd date means you ghost that whore
its a good rule to follow, only feminist cunts, retards, foids and libtards says that 'friendship turns into relationship' :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

If a females finds a male physically attractive, she will not wait for the friendship to turn into a relationship, she will quickly make her intentions clear and she will make advances towards him.

Blackpill 101 :

Woman Break Rules for Chad / attractive Man . And disregards His pERsonality completely .

They only wanted to be friends so they can use me.