Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average 2024cel

Kids shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

One can be an incel at 16 though, not including retarded zoomer larpers.

kill normfags

Lol zero updoots. “Noooo you can’t even mention let alone discuss things I disagree with or don’t like :soy::foidSoy:

Fucking chinktok did this. Sent us fucking teenagers larping as incels.

Kids shouldn't be allowed on the internet.
wtf is that faggot avi
15458.jpg
. @Pancakecel look at that fagshit

He says he’s Indian looking
I think that deserves a pass
:lul:

Imagine being on self improvement at 13. Go play with a gun shaped stick or something.

Finding an avi that won't trigger whiny bitches on incels.is - impossible.
so let me get this straight.... you thought the crotch shot up to open shirt was a good choice??????????????????????

so let me get this straight.... you thought the crotch shot up to open shirt was a good choice??????????????????????
The guy is hetero, just like me. And I think it's a good choice because I find the mike o hearn memes funny af.

Behead all 2024cels

Finding an avi that won't trigger whiny bitches on incels.is - impossible.
It's kinda sus tho, a half shirtless buff guy looking at the camera in a weird way.

Tunisia? @Med Amine :feelshehe:?

It's kinda sus tho, a half shirtless buff guy looking at the camera in a weird way.
I know, isn't that hilarious.
Mike O Hearn always delivers when it comes to lulz

His story sounds reasonable. 13-15 is too young but 16 is a good age to know about the blackpill

Too young still , but RathER Knowing about the BlackPill soonER then LatER