Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Average age on the board

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
What do you reckon is the average age on the board?

Judging from the quality of most posts here and taking avis into account I’d guess 20, thus making me an OG oldcel :feelsLSD:

real average age? probably 20
average mental age? 10
I guess 17 is a close approximation.

Dedsrs

A lot of new posters are kids, so I think the demo on this site skews young. People like @FrothySolutions and @Emba are the rare but very welcome exceptions.
Imagine raging over a bunch of edgy teenagers.
Makes IT even more ridiculous than they already are

I think a lot of users make themselves older than they are, they claim security reasons but they just want to anti-brag with how over it is for them and how much experience they have with rejection

I think a lot of users make themselves older than they are, they claim security reasons but they just want to anti-brag with how over it is for them and how much experience they have with rejection
Tbh it’s over for a large percentage of zoomer males, still their perspective is woefully lacking.

Tbh it’s over for a large percentage of zoomer males, still their perspective is woefully lacking.
Wouldnt say no, no idea what generation you are but pre-internet youths were unaware retards in many aspects aswell. Zoomers have all they need at hand but as the saying goes "the youth is wasted to the young". They have no clue what to do and burn out their dopamine receptors

Wouldnt say no, no idea what generation you are but pre-internet youths were unaware retards in many aspects aswell. Zoomers have all they need at hand but as the saying goes "the youth is wasted to the young". They have no clue what to do and burn out their dopamine receptors
Was referring to their age not their specific generation.

As for me I was born in the late 90s, so I’m in that awkward place where I can relate neither to millennials nor zoomers.

around 18-23 tbh. Probably about 90% of us are here because hypergamy has started to run rampant now and we would have been considered at least normalfag to low tier normalfag a few decades ago and could have got a few GFs.

Most older guys ascended because standards where way lower back then so there are only a few here.

around 18-23 tbh. Probably about 90% of us are here because hypergamy has started to run rampant now and we would have been considered at least normalfag to low tier normalfag a few decades ago and could have got a few GFs.

Most older guys ascended because standards where way lower back then so there are only a few here.
You got a point :feelsthink:

Yesterday’s normie is today’s inkwell, as they say.

Was referring to their age not their specific generation.

As for me I was born in the late 90s, so I’m in that awkward place where I can relate neither to millennials nor zoomers.
Same. Over for late 90scels. I hate this word but we are the doomer years tbh

Probably 18 19. There are wizardcels and teenage fakecels (15 and lower)

prob around early to mid 20s

I remember seeing it on a cubic TV when I returned from kindergarten :feelsLSD:good memories
Somewhat glad I wasn’t in school yet at that time.
The Juergens would surely have kicked my half Muslim ass :feelstrash:

Somewhat glad I wasn’t in school yet at that time.
The Juergens would surely have kicked my half Muslim ass :feelstrash:
I'm a roidcel nazi and I will protect my ethnicel friends

Dedsrs

A lot of new posters are kids, so I think the demo on this site skews young. People like @FrothySolutions and @Emba are the rare but very welcome exceptions.
We really should close registrations for anyone younger than 18
They both lower quality but also usually too early to declare them cels.
They should try ascending before HS is over instead of rotting here

We really should close registrations for anyone younger than 18
They both lower quality but also usually too early to declare them cels.
They should try ascending before HS is over instead of rotting here
If they end up here before 18 they‘re probably not nt enough to pull it off.
Hell, I was bluepilled af until I hit my 20s

If they end up here before 18 they‘re probably not nt enough to pull it off.
Hell, I was bluepilled af until I hit my 20s
Still your chance of ascension goes down drastically after you are out of HS
Also considering their increased predisposition for edgyposting or melodrama I say it would be better if we keep them out, hopefully both increasing forum quality and also encouraging them to try their chances to its fullest before its truly over.

Still your chance of ascension goes down drastically after you are out of HS
Also considering their increased predisposition for edgyposting or melodrama I say it would be better if we keep them out, hopefully both increasing forum quality and also encouraging them to try their chances to its fullest before its truly over.
I‘m all for ousting them, but I fully acknowledge that the current meta is fucking brutal :ha..feels:
I don‘t envy zoomer males at all.

I‘m all for ousting them, but I fully acknowledge that the current meta is fucking brutal :ha..feels:
I don‘t envy zoomer males at all.
I'm not denying that competition isn't rough for them when all modern HS whores are lusting at 6'3 ripped Instagram Chads
Nor am I accusing any particular names of being fakecels(There are some among their ranks, but that's another story)
But still they have little responsibility(wageslaving or job training like adults) and a lot of free time during high school
Best time to give your very best ascending.

Around 21-23.

23 is the median.