Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average brazilian child/teenager

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I was watching some funny videos and suddenly I got myself in the wrong wrong side of youtube again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLpNWUxXSxQ&ab_channel=LorraineAparecida

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjUN6AXtb8k&ab_channel=LorraineAparecida

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQlBNIXZjZE&ab_channel=McArcoIris

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcK1gRtGBN0&ab_channel=McArcoIris

Imagine, just imagine your daughter doing something like that...

You probably are thinking. ``That`s exception``. no... That`s the average in Brazil.
My cousin has a tiktok and she do exactly that... her parents knows about her tiktok and they don`t even care about it.
She usually dances twerking when her parents aren`t nearby. I don`t know how it is in your country, but Brazil is a disgusting country. It makes me so sad that our generation of women is becoming a bunch of brainless whores.

Look at that girl dancing at this video

View: https://youtu.be/bjUN6AXtb8k?t=38

The lyrics at that exactly moment say something like ``I WANT TO FUCK YOU, GIRL``.

and she knows exactly what this music is about. You can see that there is a parent on the background and he do exactly nothing lol.

That`s because that is fucking normal in Brazil. Look at her worried looking at the door while dancing xD.

This is fucking disgusting.

Rule 1 Never let a smartphone in a child`s hand.

My blood is boiling right now

Seeing this kind of shit on Youtube it reminded me of another disgusting video that I found on youtube.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI-qSF8gRBI&ab_channel=MauroDuarte

This is Brazil.

This is more commom here than you imagine.

does something like that usually happen in your country?

lol at the pedos in the comments, shame you guys can't understand, although in that case the comments are closed

Last edited:
Wow you`re fast asf
i was wrong, comments are closed, i've seen other videos like this and usually they are full of simps pedos drooling for the underage whore

i was wrong, comments are closed, i've seen other videos like this and usually they are full of simps pedos drooling for the underage whore
Brutal

Last edited:
lmao that's some pedo shit. The first foid looks about 10.

The more I see of Brazil the more I believe it's not a real place it's just too absurd even for this clown world

The more I see of Brazil the more I believe it's not a real place it's just too absurd even for this clown world
it's hell on earth, pozzed politics and feminism combined with rampant corruption and violence, pure shit

>carson talked to a 17 yo while being 19
PEDO PEDO PEDO ALERT CANCEL HIM

>youtube allows ACTUAL sexualization of children
nothing wrong to see here, folks :soy:

@LOLI BREEDING

>carson talked to a 17 yo while being 19
PEDO PEDO PEDO ALERT CANCEL HIM

>youtube allows ACTUAL sexualization of children
nothing wrong to see here, folks :soy:
Youtube don't even give a fuck about it xD
Have you seen that movie called cuties? There are a lot of videos monetized on youtube about it and they don't do anything... lol

only fap to 36 year roasties

@Napoleon de Geso would be proud :O

He was a sexhaver but he was nice to me :cryfeels:

The Fat seals always made me laugh:feelshaha:

you know, sometimes its lifefuel knowing ill never be a father

that preta is ugly. dont like those favela foids. too black, too ugly in the face.

love how you guys shit on Brazil. meanwhile i've been learning Portuguese and hope one day i can brazil-maxx. is it an insane plan for a rice guy in the west? i want to live in BR since cost of living there is cheaper and heard at least in the south like Sao Paulo it's relatively safe, and tons of pussies from garotas de programa to legit girls from all kinds of races.
Where are you from?

Brazil is the most suifuel country ever.
stay away from hell

São paulo is pure shit. If you want some peace go to the south

:feelsbadman: zoomer brazilian normies are completely fucked up

Reminds me of these videos from Russian girls, they are the same age and they making yoga and such stuff.

:feelsbadman: zoomer brazilian normies are completely fucked up
Of course...
Imagine suffering in this hell more than 50 years old...
seeing your wage dropping year after year.
everything getting more expensive and unemployment rate getting higher every year...

Brazil is an utterly shameful country- it is what you would get if you took American "ghetto/hood" culture and made an entire nation out of it.

@LOLI BREEDING

these 'lolis' are gutter trash

Its over for braziliancels, foids here lose their virginity at 10-12, I doubt there is a non virgin girl who is above 15

@LOLI BREEDING thoughts?

Don't tell me you didn't search for that. I wouldn't believe you. :fbi:

@VincentVanCock

that's why brazil is one of the most hypergamic countries in the world, foids been taking chad's dick since they're literally kids

this country is doomed

They need spanking

Why do brazilian kids act so sexualized, it must be learnt behavior from their parents

Why do brazilian kids act so sexualized, it must be learnt behavior from their parents
all the music on the radios and tv are about dicks, ass and explicit sexual acts, those little cunts are being mkultraded to be whores

100% Definitely didnt bookmark

all the music on the radios and tv are about dicks, ass and explicit sexual acts, those little cunts are being mkultraded to be whores
I've noticed that most latin american countries are like this... idk why that is

Those foids go to funk events, have sex with multiple different guys (likely murderer drug dealers), get pregnant and don't know who's the father. I had a drum student who told me her 13 yo friend did this.

That's so fucked ....fuck the ccp

That isn't necessary...isolating ur children from the hypersexualozed culture and femenism is ...there's literally no reason to be a child that hard

Last edited:
Bookmarked will coom later.
ded srs?

Don't tell me you didn't search for that. I wouldn't believe you. :fbi:
Youtube is crazy
The video had only 30 views.
it was in the trash can of youtube, but somehow it appeared in my recommendations.

The truth is that their parents don't give a fuck about their kids.
I know a lot of parents that are too busy working to feed their child and they do not have time to educate them.
and unfortunately the world end up educating them and teaching this kind of stuff as if it were normal. They give a smartphone or their friends from school shows them a lot of of shit and they get corrupted.

Their environment (Brazil) is so depraved
They do not have a reference of a decent citizen and they just imitate what is happening in their environment.

You nailed it

There are tons of stories here about girls that have christian parents, had a good education and resources to become a great person, but they become whores anyway.
Society end up corrupting them