Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average brazilian child/teenager

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
They do not have a reference of a decent citizen and they just imitate what is happening in their environment
Yeah that's pretty unfortunate, they'll end up with a generation of degenerate dog fuckers

Man looking at these girls makes me want to brazilmaxx so hard
apparently you Can get very nice girls in mexico as well but in either place id sadly have my head chopped off before i can even get a taste of what i seek

YouTube made these videos harder to find with their new algorithm. You literally need to scour the sight or specifically search for this shit to find it.

You didn't just stumble onto this OP.

That said, I love all the virtue signaling going on in the comments here. Fuckijg grade A normie shit

:soy: Only pedos like this stuff

"Scours YouTube in order to find videos like this to bitch about."

Next time you want good boy human points just go to reddit

2020 08 05 13 12 51

What’s wrong with that? Every non white kid goes through that. That’s how ethnic parents discipline and so kids don’t miss behave. All my friends and me and arab and black kids got beating like this

I think the girls in the video are not his daughters...

I think the girls in the video are not his daughters...
They look Chinese to me.
do you know what he’s saying in video?

seems like the kids are yelling dad over and over again.”apa” means sad in many languages

volcel if you wouldn't

@Mainländer thanks to one of the threads here all that comes to mind when hearing about Brazil now is this

just fucking LOL nuke this shit already ffs

@Mainländer thanks to one of the threads here all that comes to mind when hearing about Brazil now is this
My goodness. Things were already that bad back then. Well, at least most people weren't understanding it.

I felt very uncomfortable watching this.

lol at the pedos in the comments, shame you guys can't understand, although in that case the comments are closed
OHHHHHHHHHHHH IN MUST SAVE LITTLE GITKS UNTILL THRY COMPLETE 18 SOLAR CYELES AND RHEN THUE CAN BE BLACKE AND CHAD RREEEEEE

OHHHHHHHHHHHH IN MUST SAVE LITTLE GITKS UNTILL THRY COMPLETE 18 SOLAR CYELES AND RHEN THUE CAN BE BLACKE AND CHAD RREEEEEE
be my guest and ask for bobs and vagena to 8 year old little whores on jewtube pajeet