Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Average depressed NORMIE

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
"muh depression :feels::feels::feels: Im so sad because only 99 pf my friends texted me today instead of 100 :feels::feels::feels:"
MEANWHILE
- Have GF
- Have friends
- Have a good social life
- Have people who genuinely care about your well being

I used to have a normie friend who was "depressed" and I thought we related alot but turned out he have GF, Have lots of friends, have a sociall circle and have people who genuinly cared about him. Why do normies act like this? Do they not understand that they are just being petty while there are people like me who are legit struggling with no help or care from ANYBODY.

Last edited:
everyone who believes in depression is a soy cuck:feelsaww:

The most depresed of normies couldn't last a day in the life of the happiest incel

I go to group therapy and literally everyone except one other guy go there just bc it's the current trend. they have friends, girl/boyfriends can go to school normally/have a job and hobbies. I fucking get so angry

JFL when someone says they are depressed but in the same paragraph mention they are in a relationship or have friends, they dont even know how fucking privileged they are. theyre fat pigs whining to everyone about how famished they are while the rest of us starve and rot.

JFL when someone says they are depressed but in the same paragraph mention they are in a relationship or have friends, they dont even know how fucking privileged they are. theyre fat pigs whining to everyone about how famished they are while the rest of us starve and rot.
literally all of the people in my therapy session's only worry at the moment is that they may not get accepted to their dream university (they already got accepted to alot of other unis tho)

literally all of the people in my therapy session's only worry at the moment is that they may not get accepted to their dream university (they already got accepted to alot of other unis tho)
normies get "depressed" over the most insigficant shit