Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I discovered about my Inceldom

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★
I hate this world and I don't like most people, :lasereyes: :feelsbadman: also being a single child in certain situations like when people don't like me, when people only want to be fake friends, and only use me, makes me feel threatened for unfair and or dumb reasons. :feelsbadman::feelssus::feelsmega::giga::reeeeee:

I sometimes want to get my revenge on those mother fuckers, :lasereyes::feelsping: it caused me to become a misanthropic social anxiety rejection sensitivity Incel :feelsbadman::feels::incel: . For example, there used to be an Asian classmate who I used to like and thought she was cute :feelsokman::feelshaha: however she humiliated me by yelling I don't like you and we're not friends anymore.

Just because I stared at her for finding her attractive :feelssus::feels::foidSoy: but knowing that she hated me was pretty painful :feelsohgod: but hey most American foids are just garbage anyway :redpill: :feelzez: who are only going to cheat on you, or reject you, and in general aren't interested in Jackshit unless you're a Chad or celebrity. :chad:

Getting in a relationship with American foids or any westernized feminist foids in general wouldn't be worth it anyway :redpill::feelsmega::(. From my experience, all they did to me back in high school was yell at me to not talk to them, call me a creep and reject me throughout my High school years :blackpill::feelsmega::feelsbadman::cryfeels: I hated my female classmates, in fact on Senior year of High school, I completely gave up on the idea of teenage romance because it's just not possible which is how I discovered about the manosphere after high school :redpill:, once I step into the adult world all those foids that I caught feelings for them.

Told tell me that I make them uncomfortable and rejection as their answers :feels: :cryfeels: Fuck American, westernized feminist, and Latina foids:foidSoy: :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee: I hate them! :reeeeee: those females get me in rage so that's when I discovered I'm a truecel. :blackpill: :feelsbadman:

Plus a while ago, I even to try and become friends with foids like from my experience from Indian foids from India, are also full of bull crap, I don't blame currycels, they are so right about thier own foids since from my experience they're not even interested in being friends, :rolleyes::no: and it makes me so mad. :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
XDFLAMEBOY

I suffer from a chronic illness with no cure, it's physically visible.

I'm better now.
I'm a mentalcel, although my experience is different that sucks to be on a stage like rhat how ever that's great that you recovered now

I wish we could live in a world where women chased men how men chase women

Please use less emojis, they make this thread unreadable

I became aware of my inceldom by finding this forum through r/IncelTears

I wish we could live in a world where women chased men how men chase women
Yeah it doesn't work that way women are the choosers not us. But I agree with you I hate the human race. We get almost no love but indifferent or hatred. Fuck everyone! If we try to love a foid who isn't interested in us we would be accused of being a creep or stalker how disgusting is that we just want unconditional love from foids but only the Chads and famous men ger that kind of love

Last edited:
I knew it was over at 16-17.
Yea exactly.
At that age, it´s unlikely your facial bone structure will develop further.
Same goes for height.
Highly unlikely a growth spurt will occur, after the age of 18yo.
Most you can gain, is 5cm (2 inches)

I knew it was officially over for me,
when I signed up to .is

Yea exactly.
At that age, it´s unlikely your facial bone structure will develop further.
Same goes for height.
Highly unlikely a growth spurt will occur, after the age of 18yo.
Most you can gain, is 5cm (2 inches)
Looksmaxxing with surgery too. I'm tired of people's bs about personality excuse

Looksmaxxing with surgery too. I'm tired of people's bs about personality excuse
I don´t talk about looksmaxxing topics, and Don´t want to Looksmax.
Im a bit sick and tired of it all.
Fuck this ZoomScum Fag trend.
You are either born attractive, or not.
Simple as that.
You want to looksmaxx? spend 20k on a surgery, but shut up about it and don´t post it on TikTok.
Mewing is cope, BoneSmashing is cope,
Only surgery is legit.

i just put "ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES" into google and found this site jfl

I don´t talk about looksmaxxing topics, and Don´t want to Looksmax.
Im a bit sick and tired of it all.
Fuck this ZoomScum Fag trend.
You are either born attractive, or not.
Simple as that.
You want to looksmaxx? spend 20k on a surgery, but shut up about it and don´t post it on TikTok.
Mewing is cope, BoneSmashing is cope,
Only surgery is legit.
Well yeah it's a waste of money

I hate this world and I don't like most people, :lasereyes: :feelsbadman: also being a single child in certain situations like when people don't like me, when people only want to be fake friends, and only use me, makes me feel threatened for unfair and or dumb reasons. :feelsbadman::feelssus::feelsmega::giga::reeeeee:

I sometimes want to get my revenge on those mother fuckers, :lasereyes::feelsping: it caused me to become a misanthropic social anxiety rejection sensitivity Incel :feelsbadman::feels::incel: . For example, there used to be an Asian classmate who I used to like and thought she was cute :feelsokman::feelshaha: however she humiliated me by yelling I don't like you and we're not friends anymore.

Just because I stared at her for finding her attractive :feelssus::feels::foidSoy: but knowing that she hated me was pretty painful :feelsohgod: but hey most American foids are just garbage anyway :redpill: :feelzez: who are only going to cheat on you, or reject you, and in general aren't interested in Jackshit unless you're a Chad or celebrity. :chad:

Getting in a relationship with American foids or any westernized feminist foids in general wouldn't be worth it anyway :redpill::feelsmega::(. From my experience, all they did to me back in high school was yell at me to not talk to them, call me a creep and reject me throughout my High school years :blackpill::feelsmega::feelsbadman::cryfeels: I hated my female classmates, in fact on Senior year of High school, I completely gave up on the idea of teenage romance because it's just not possible which is how I discovered about the manosphere after high school :redpill:, once I step into the adult world all those foids that I caught feelings for them.

Told tell me that I make them uncomfortable and rejection as their answers :feels: :cryfeels: Fuck American, westernized feminist, and Latina foids:foidSoy: :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee: I hate them! :reeeeee: those females get me in rage so that's when I discovered I'm a truecel. :blackpill: :feelsbadman:

Plus a while ago, I even to try and become friends with foids like from my experience from Indian foids from India, are also full of bull crap, I don't blame currycels, they are so right about thier own foids since from my experience they're not even interested in being friends, :rolleyes::no: and it makes me so mad. :reeeeee::reeeeee:
I gave up in my first year of college. Its literally impossible for me to find a gf in the West.

I gave up in my first year of college. Its literally impossible for me to find a gf in the West.
All the way men Western foids suck. Been rejected all my life too and had a lot of blocks online by my ex crushes

All the way men Western foids suck. Been rejected all my life too and had a lot of blocks online by my ex crushes
Its not surprising at all. We are screwed. There is no hope for us, it's over

Some of that is right. Embrace isolation if you have psychological resilience.