Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Average "femcel"

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
Femcel

This foid complained on twitter about how "hard it is to get guys" and that it is because she is unattractive, and that she had never been on a date. She then posted a pic for proof and it turns out that she is literally just 6/10 white Becky aka infinite SMV. Of course she got tons of simps saying how pretty she actually is so FOUR WEEKS LATER she gets her first relationship. FOUR WEEKS.

Can you fucking imagine the same happening for a guy, even a normal looking guy, who had never been on a date in 21 years of life? A guy with no confidence, middling looks who thinks he's ugly, borderline mentalceldom, and then you post on reddit, get a bunch of encouragement and literally have your life fixed by it getting a gf FOUR WEEKS LATER. This is how easy it is even for the most awkward and low confidence foids. It doesn't matter, they are on recruit difficulty. THIS is the type of foid who complains about how hard it is to be a woman and how it is impossible to live up to the standards expected of women (whatever the fuck that is meant to be). She probably watched Barbie and clapped the whole time.

And then at 26 there she is talking about how much she loves sex and how she hooked up at parties in college. This either means she went to college late/after 21, or it means that she was literally having sex and hookups before 21 so even though she complained about never being in a "relationship" and "how hard it is to get men" she was STILL hooking up during this time! Imagine an man saying the same thing "oh I never had a relationship but I hooked up loads it's so hard to get women". He'd be laughed at for being a huge retard. But foids get the pussy pity pass. JFL this foid's entire being is comical.

tl;dr: Foid complains about how hard it is to get men and how ugly she is, posts image to reddit turns out she is 6/10 Becky, gets tons of praise, goes for a date and ends up in first relationship FOUR WEEKS LATER. (and it turns out she was probably having sex and hookups before then anyway)
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Solid 4.5/5, you must be a shitskin too give that thing that much off points, but you are right.
I'm white but she's my type lookswise so maybe I'm being generous. She DOES look old for 21 imo so maybe I'd come down to a 5. Either way we she is SMVmogger.

many people here forget that women don't consider sub5 men human. They'd rather get no attention at all than attention exclusively from sub5 guys (which is not the case here because she is a htb but the point still stands for sub5 women)

I'm white but she's my type lookswise so maybe I'm being generous. She DOES look old for 21 imo so maybe I'd come down to a 5. Either way we she is SMVmogger.
Read the whole shit and got me into giga nagasaki ragemode rn

Every time...

Complain about being (between gigantic quotations) "ugly" - Whine about FA men telling you the truth - Pity Party - Get DMs and attention from men who want you - Score the goal.

Women can't be lonely, women can't be homeless, and women can't be depressed.

Looks like a tranny tbh. Post her body. 100% shaped like the penguin from batman. She's a 1/10. She'd get ton of matches tho.

hope she is raped and killed

Chad won't commit, water is wet.

Looks like a tranny tbh. Post her body. 100% shaped like the penguin from batman. She's a 1/10. She'd get ton of matches tho.
no trannies have eyes or skin like that
what people miss here is that usually this angle and framing of photo is reserved for frauding landwhales who are lucky enough to not have a completely bloated face
her writing style and general self-pity are also a good match for obesity

Femcel = attention seeking bitch that can't get chad to commit. There's no "in"voluntary in the word femcel. Her face pisses me off too, makes me want to punch her in the jaw.

Water is very wet. Foids only call themselves ugly, femcel, lonely when they can't get chad

Femcel = attention seeking bitch that can't get chad to commit. There's no "in"voluntary in the word femcel. Her face pisses me off too, makes me want to punch her in the jaw.

Don't exaggerate she's a sub3 male's looksmatch yet she managed to score in 1 months that shows how powerful jbw is

They wouldn't make it a day in an ugly man's shoes

Just a typical whore fishing for attention

Damn, I remember this one. Classic "femcel" ragefuel:feelsree::reeeeee:. Not only do they live in a different dimension than us, they are genuinely just clueless about how different our lives are and what true loneliness is.

They wouldn't make it a day in an ugly man's shoes

Just a typical whore fishing for attention

Don't exaggerate she's a sub3 male's looksmatch yet she managed to score in 1 months that shows how powerful jbw is
Nah she's not sub-3 you guys are exaggerating too much. The point is that she is a fucking mid tier white Becky and is still complaining about how hard life is.

using the term femcel :feelsree::feelsree:
the only way she could have a hard time would be if she has a disablity be it mentally or physically
even then i know so many losers who would still try to have sex with a cripple

Nah she's not sub-3 you guys are exaggerating too much. The point is that she is a fucking mid tier white Becky and is still complaining about how hard life is.
If she had a good hairline, better eye area and a good lower third I'd agree with you but because she has undesirable traits I can't call her a mtb even ltb seems too generous.

View attachment 837147

This foid complained on twitter about how "hard it is to get guys" and that it is because she is unattractive, and that she had never been on a date. She then posted a pic for proof and it turns out that she is literally just 6/10 white Becky aka infinite SMV. Of course she got tons of simps saying how pretty she actually is so FOUR WEEKS LATER she gets her first relationship. FOUR WEEKS.

Can you fucking imagine the same happening for a guy, even a normal looking guy, who had never been on a date in 21 years of life? A guy with no confidence, middling looks who thinks he's ugly, borderline mentalceldom, and then you post on reddit, get a bunch of encouragement and literally have your life fixed by it getting a gf FOUR WEEKS LATER. This is how easy it is even for the most awkward and low confidence foids. It doesn't matter, they are on recruit difficulty. THIS is the type of foid who complains about how hard it is to be a woman and how it is impossible to live up to the standards expected of women (whatever the fuck that is meant to be). She probably watched Barbie and clapped the whole time.

And then at 26 there she is talking about how much she loves sex and how she hooked up at parties in college. This either means she went to college late/after 21, or it means that she was literally having sex and hookups before 21 so even though she complained about never being in a "relationship" and "how hard it is to get men" she was STILL hooking up during this time! Imagine an man saying the same thing "oh I never had a relationship but I hooked up loads it's so hard to get women". He'd be laughed at for being a huge retard. But foids get the pussy pity pass. JFL this foid's entire being is comical.

tl;dr: Foid complains about how hard it is to get men and how ugly she is, posts image to reddit turns out she is 6/10 Becky, gets tons of praise, goes for a date and ends up in first relationship FOUR WEEKS LATER. (and it turns out she was probably having sex and hookups before then anyway)
never really understood femceldom tbh, women can be ugly as shit and still get laid its pretty easy for them but you gotta do a lot of shit as a dude just to even get a 5/10 foid, also people seem to like femcels making retarded fanart of tomoko and konata making femcels seem like cute gamer girls. also femceldom has turned into just attention seeking ewhores wanting attention and calling themselves femcels its literally turned into a whole ass aesthetic.

Not surprised in the slightest mang, jbw theory (just be woman ofc)

Tbh if you were a femcel, it would be p. easy to solve it

Just get laid jfl

She's a bit slightly below average for a white woman but ofc the smv of every white woman is larger than earth.

Lol foids control access to sex so a female cant be incel, you can just proposition sex to dudes lol

Fat Women can Sleep with Chads and get many Simps Femcels only exist in Anime

View attachment 837147

There is no such thing as a femcel, she is just another clout chaser baiting normies and simps.

I've only met a foid in my life who could qualify as femcel. She went to middle school with me. She was ugly, fat, had a lot of arm hair and a neckbeard (hormone disorder) and I suspect she was autistic as she was obsessed with Harry Potter and Inuyasha. Barely talked always glued to her laptop reading fanfics of said shows. She was very aware of her hair problem and always wore clothes to cover as much skin as possible even in summer.

She was in the absolute lowest of the brootal middle school social pyramid, she was like a ghost and people usually forgot she existed. Tbh I didn't even notice she was in our class until like a year and half or two of middle school. I only started talking more to her when she sat next to me and we had to do group projects.

She told me that when she finished school she wanted to work as an administrative assistant like her mom so she could spend all day with the computer without talking to anyone. I haven't seen her since I finished middle school, so not sure if she accomplished that or if she's still femcel tier.

I've only met a foid in my life who could qualify as femcel. She went to middle school with me. She was ugly, fat, had a lot of arm hair and a neckbeard (hormone disorder)
Why didn't you hold her hand?

many people here forget that women don't consider sub5 men human. They'd rather get no attention at all than attention exclusively from sub5 guys (which is not the case here because she is a htb but the point still stands for sub5 women)

Fem"""cels"""